The next star from next year's BPL.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I thought Nastasic was exceptional last season and he will be ever better this season. Absolute quality player.

Fucking hell yes he will.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Chelsea have a lot of youngsters in the squad now who have been excellent in pre-season. Lukaku will be a beast, Schurrle hopefully won't be another Marin and if Josh McEachran stays with us for this season, he has the ability and potential to become the next star.

Oh, and Tom Carroll from Spuds will also be quite good if given enough playing time. I guess it is all about playing time for a lot of these youngsters. Look at poor Josh, the ridiculous sackings of his managers have hurt him. Ancelotti was giving him time, but he was sacked. AVB had to sort out his team and the "project" he spoke about 90% of the time meant that Josh had to go out on loan. Brendan Rodgers just messed around at Swansea and Josh didn't play much. RDM came over and sent him out to Middlesbrough, he impressed but of course Rafa then came and none of the new managers want to risk playing these youngsters at crucial times during the season. This season, Josh has played in pre-season so hopefully Jose knows that Josh has to go out on loan to a PL side or stay at Chelsea.

Reactions: Crayo

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Chelsea have a lot of youngsters in the squad now who have been excellent in pre-season. Lukaku will be a beast, Schurrle hopefully won't be another Marin and if Josh McEachran stays with us for this season, he has the ability and potential to become the next star.

Oh, and Tom Carroll from Spuds will also be quite good if given enough playing time. I guess it is all about playing time for a lot of these youngsters. Look at poor Josh, the ridiculous sackings of his managers have hurt him. Ancelotti was giving him time, but he was sacked. AVB had to sort out his team and the "project" he spoke about 90% of the time meant that Josh had to go out on loan. Brendan Rodgers just messed around at Swansea and Josh didn't play much. RDM came over and sent him out to Middlesbrough, he impressed but of course Rafa then came and none of the new managers want to risk playing these youngsters at crucial times during the season. This season, Josh has played in pre-season so hopefully Jose knows that Josh has to go out on loan to a PL side or stay at Chelsea.
I went to every Middlesbrough home game and Josh was pretty poor to be honest. He started off very well but unfortunately in the end he just didn't impress me, he could be a decent player but I can't see him ever becoming a top 4 player, shame as he seems to love his football. Although the championship is completely different to the Prem to be fair, he didn't have the strength for the championship but the Prem is a lot less physical so you never know.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I went to every Middlesbrough home game and Josh was pretty poor to be honest. He started off very well but unfortunately in the end he just didn't impress me, he could be a decent player but I can't see him ever becoming a top 4 player, shame as he seems to love his football. Although the championship is completely different to the Prem to be fair, he didn't have the strength for the championship but the Prem is a lot less physical so you never know.

I can see why you would say that. Josh indeed took a drop of form at the end of the season and he isn't very strong and the Championship is very physical. Not to mention, your manager Mowbray played Josh at a LM/LW at times when he should always be in the centre of midfield. His main assets are his vision, passing and flair - so of course he wouldn't really be that great in the championship. Of course, now he seems to have bulked up somewhat and now can enter the premier league better than he was under Ancelotti in that aspect. I just think that he needs a bit of Premier League football to show everyone how good he can be, really.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zaha (RW):

Januzaj (CAM, 18 years old):

Both incredible talents. They've been so awesome on United's pre-season. Zaha > all other United wingers atm. Januzaj for just 18 looks absolutely wonderful in midfield.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kevin philips of course but in all seriousness i rekon lukaku aswell if he plays regularly and hopefully jack wilshere and chamberlain.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jordon Ibe has looked quite interesting during the pre-season. He could do decent this season, something similar to what Sterling did last year, without putting to much pressure on him.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
The monster that is Soldado for someone who's already known.

But for someone who isn't as well-known,CHADLI!

No bias here.:eek:tunga:

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Shaw, Prowse and Lovren despite how he played for Lyon last season have been class for Southampton.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Called it. Credit to Moyes for playing him, but Adnan didn't give him a choice. Damn Adnan is the sex.
Top call that which country do you think he should play for obviously i'd like him to play for england but i think he should play for belgium

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Top call that which country do you think he should play for obviously i'd like him to play for england but i think he should play for belgium

He won't play for England and I understand why. I want him to play for Belgium, but he wants to play for some other country apparently which aren't good. Shows his loyalty I guess. I love him so much.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He won't play for England and I understand why. I want him to play for Belgium, but he wants to play for some other country apparently which aren't good. Shows his loyalty I guess. I love him so much.
Albania i think it is