The next star from next year's BPL.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Henderson...

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
BTW, Gundogan at ManU? That's jizz worthy.....

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo: 654045 said:
Called it. Credit to Moyes for playing him, but Adnan didn't give him a choice. Damn Adnan is the sex.
He's a phenonmenal talent no doubt but it's a bit premature to call him a break out star this early. Remember Macheda? Also isn't it Kosovo he's talking about playing for?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's a phenonmenal talent no doubt but it's a bit premature to call him a break out star this early. Remember Macheda? Also isn't it Kosovo he's talking about playing for?

Depends on your opinion on star. The fact that every single back page is talking about him, England manager wanting him to play for England, getting offered a huge contract, and being scouted by Barcelona, kinda makes him a star imo. Plus, everyone who has ever watched him knows he is nothing like Macheda. Macheda got his debut because almost every single striker was injured, Januzaj - at 18 years of age - got his debut by pushing Valencia, Young, and Giggs out of the team in a crisis period. If Januzaj continues to start, then imo he's definitely the break out star of the season so far.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Depends on your opinion on star. The fact that every single back page is talking about him, England manager wanting him to play for England, getting offered a huge contract, and being scouted by Barcelona, kinda makes him a star imo. Plus, everyone who has ever watched him knows he is nothing like Macheda. Macheda got his debut because almost every single striker was injured, Januzaj - at 18 years of age - got his debut by pushing Valencia, Young, and Giggs out of the team in a crisis period. If Januzaj continues to start, then imo he's definitely the break out star of the season so far.

What will make him a star to me is consistency, that's why I said it's too early to class him as one against a poor team. He's a phenonmenal talent with the potential to be a star but that's it currently. His media bonanza is irrelevant to me if he didn't play again this season he'd not be a star so I'm not sure how that's relevant in all honesty. . I watched him against Sunderland and he looked a class above but that's all we can go on so far.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What will make him a star to me is consistency, that's why I said it's too early to class him as one against a poor team. He's a phenonmenal talent with the potential to be a star but that's it currently. His media bonanza is irrelevant to me if he didn't play again this season he'd not be a star so I'm not sure how that's relevant in all honesty. . I watched him against Sunderland and he looked a class above but that's all we can go on so far.

I agree in a way. The thread title is "the next star" so it's probably too soon to say he's the star of this year's premier league, but in terms of break out stars - where this thread headed - I'd say he's already there if he continues to be picked (and he will). There's no reason for Moyes not to pick him. Sure he probably won't be a starter every single game due to his age and what not, but I would say he is the breakout star of the league so far just because of the impact he had.

Obviously things COULD go very wrong, but I think if we go by likelihood then we're witnessing the breakout star in Januzaj. Just to let you know how highly he is thought of, many back room talents for Manchester United say Januzaj is the most talented young player they have seen since Ronaldo. He was reserve player of the year last season and it was honestly a pleasure watching him. He makes our current midfielders look average at only 18 lol.

pleas b joke

He's serious

Reactions: seabs

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Henderson > Cleverley.

Both of them = shit.