The next star from next year's BPL.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bale had to be the main star made from last year, who do you think will be this year?

I don't think he'll be a megastar ofc, but I think Zaha will be up there. I watched him in pre-season yesterday, and damn is he good. Reminds me so much of early Ronaldo. Another one - if he plays - is Adnan Januzaj, but being 18, I doubt he'll be an active player for Moyes. Very talented though.

What about you?

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Guess it depends on who else is still to come in as well, expecting an immense season from Eden Hazzard myself now that he has had that year of being on the premier to bed in and get used to it

As a couple of outliers to have really good seasons in my biased opinion (not player of the season stuff), but those who will couse a few suprises ala Michu are a two of the Norwich new boys - Ricky Van Wolfswinkle and Leroy Fer

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Zaha is massively overrated. I have a friend who is a Crystal Palace fan and he couldn't believe that they got £15m for him. He was poor for the U21s this summer too.

It'll be Coutinho, he's class.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zaha is massively overrated. I have a friend who is a Crystal Palace fan and he couldn't believe that they got £15m for him. He was poor for the U21s this summer too.

It'll be Coutinho, he's class.

The whole team was poor, and I don't see many people highly rate Zaha. He's just a good prospect, so I don't think he's overrated at all. He was awesome in our first pre-season game though.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I think if Lukaku is given playing time by Mourinho, he can dominate this season. Being supplied chances by Lampard, Mata, Oscar etc.

Lukaku has all the chance in the World of success.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Coutinho. Such a beautiful little magician.
Could you find a highlights video of ManU's preseason game?

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd like to say Ashley Westwood but that's just my Villa bias.

I thought Nastasic was exceptional last season and he will be ever better this season. Absolute quality player.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Already been said but I'm feeling (and hoping for) a Lukaku run. I love the guy, he's a monster. Only problem is he plays for Chelsea... Fuck him.

I also think Wilshere could be incredible this season, he was great when he came back last year so if he stays injury free hopefully we can see him tearing it up like we all know he can. Great player, so happy that he doesn't bow down to the pressure of playing the "English Way" as well. If Arsenal actually start spending like they were supposed to he could do very well, he could be a part of a top team rather than a part of Arsenal's few great players.

Reactions: Crayo