The Next Generation Console war is over before it even starts: Sony just raped Micrsoft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No one has once said or even suggested that FIFA 14 is Xbox specific. I said it's partnered with Xbox so you get some cool Ultimate Team stuff, but that's it...

Batman absolutely sucks, and would have won worst game of the year if it wasn't for the previous Batman.
Arkham Asylum was almost identical to Arkham City except there was massive improvements to the gameplay in general. Tell me more about how Fifa14 is going to improve on it's "kicking da ball lolz" features. It's going to be the same game like all sports games are. Speaking of "worst", EA was named one of the worst companies in America.

How's that asshole feeling Crayo :kiss:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FIFA is the most popular game in the world, period. Shame that can't be said for Batman :pity1:

I lol at people who don't play sports games who critisize sports games for not evolving. Play FIFA 03, and then FIFA 13. Tell me there was no evolution in game play, please.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
All of them. To be specific:

Dead Rising 3, Ryse, FIFA, Battlefield 4, Halo, AC

Dead Rising 3 - Not a chance. Never. Sorry
Ryse - Despite having amazing graphics the gameplay will hold it down
FIFA - silly european
Battlefield 4 - I'll give you that
Halo - Same old shit
AC - Jumping the shark with fucking pirates. Arrrgh she be a templar. What the fuck are we going to do in that, assassinate moby dick the whale? :haha: