The Next Generation Console war is over before it even starts: Sony just raped Micrsoft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Unless Xbox changes what?

Also, the Xbox Crew currently is:

- Crayo
- Xanth
- CM Punk
- Lady Deathbane
- Lacky

I think the confirmed list.

Hell no. Even if I wanted Xbox One, I don't have the money for it at all.

I'm on the PS4 on this one. I have an undying love for the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Money's the main issue for me. Xbox is fancy and all, but not necessary, imo.

I'm not even getting either console for a few years anyway so I shouldn't even be in this conversation, lol.

Reactions: catlady and seabs

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My husband & I might end up jumping ship to PC. Sure there are WAY more money but when it comes down to it... Neither of us are liking the PS4 & the Xbox One sharing policy screws people like us. We share a lot of our games & buy a TON of used games. I would rather spend $1600+ for two great gaming PC's at this point then spend $500 on an Xbox One. I am not happy with this at all.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
PS4 has Batman, wippdy doo.

Dead Rising 3
Ryse (looks quite good)
Project Spark

All better than any of the crap games PS4 shown. Infamous looks like another Prototype with even worse graphics on a next gen console lmao.

Batman is better than all 3 of those games you just mentioned. I did like the graphics on Ryse, but I can already tell that the gameplay mechanics are going to hold it back, just based on that whole slow down time so you can press a button thing. Dead Rising 3 has always just been an okay game and Project Spark isn't a console defining game in the slightest. However, the one game I was impressed with was the Sunset Overdrive trailer.

I've just watched both conferences and as far as gaming goes PS4 has just got it going the best. I will admit xbox's ability to flow from game to entertainment is great, but I've already got cable so I don't see the need for it. Entertainment wise, xbox has ps4 beat by a mile. As far as games goes, the PS4 exclusives trump the exclusives on xbox. Most of the games you can play on xbox are the same games you'll be able to play on PS4, so I'm going to opt to go with the system that costs less to play those same games.

When PS4 had it's unveiling I was with you on staying with xbox since they'd only shown a dinky controller, but there's much more incentive to go to the other side now.

Why are people talking like Batman is PS4 exclusive?
The same reason why people are talking about Fifa like it's an Xbox exclusive :pity:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
And the updating/online once a day thing has to do with the sharing policy. They simply want to screw people out of money. They want to make sure no one can share their games with more then one friend & they don't want people buying used games. That right there alone makes me hate Xbox One.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't mind the price of the One. I'll still buy one in November.

'Merica!!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Batman seriously fucksucks, and isn't PS4 exclusive, so shush Jabri.
Batman would have won game of the year across the board if Skyrim hadn't come out that same year. Now Fifa on the other hand fucksucks and isn't even a PS4 exclusive, so shush...um...Timothy?

Reactions: seabs

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hell no. Even if I wanted Xbox One, I don't have the money for it at all.

I'm on the PS4 on this one. I have an undying love for the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Money's the main issue for me. Xbox is fancy and all, but not necessary, imo.

I'm not even getting either console for a few years anyway so I shouldn't even be in this conversation, lol.

edited

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Batman is mad gay. It's not even an original franchise.
Seriously, those types of games shouldn't even count.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Batman would have won game of the year across the board if Skyrim hadn't come out that same year. Now Fifa on the other hand fucksucks and isn't even a PS4 exclusive, so shush...um...Timothy?

No one has once said or even suggested that FIFA 14 is Xbox specific. I said it's partnered with Xbox so you get some cool Ultimate Team stuff, but that's it...

Batman absolutely sucks, and would have won worst game of the year if it wasn't for the previous Batman.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Batman is mad gay. It's not even an original franchise.
Seriously, those types of games shouldn't even count.
:pity2: oh really, then humor me for a second. Which game on any console is going to beat the next Batman game. edited*