The Next Generation Console war is over before it even starts: Sony just raped Micrsoft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo gonna be popping collars.

#LoveYouSir

Reactions: Crayo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
To me...
XboxOne : Over Selling, Too Much BS Filler, Horrible Gaming Policy
PS4 : Under Selling, Not Enough Stand Out Features, Great Gaming Policy

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
PS4 has Batman, wippdy doo.

Dead Rising 3
Ryse (looks quite good)
Project Spark

All better than any of the crap games PS4 shown. Infamous looks like another Prototype with even worse graphics on a next gen console lmao.

Arkham Origins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any shitty game you mentioned
seriously Ryse :dawg: i am sick of those games made for mentally challenged people :aries: i don't need you to tell me wich button to click fuck QTE.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Arkham Origins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any shitty game you mentioned
seriously Ryse :dawg: i am sick of those games made for mentally challenged people :aries: i don't need you to tell me wich button to click fuck QTE.
Kingdom knights 3 > all xb1 exclusives

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WTF? Batman? You come to me with Batman?

Ryse actually looked dope and Dead Rising 3 looked insane for a zombie game.
Also, not an Xbox fanboy, but honestly, the cons barely affect me and from what they have shown, I'm somewhat impressed.
I'll just block my cam and unplug my xbox each night. no biggie

Reactions: Crayo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
IGN States:

For the games Microsoft publishes, Microsoft Studios will allow you to give your games to friends or trade in your Xbox One games to used game stores. There are caveats:[1]
  • You can only give Xbox One games to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days.
  • Each game can only be given once.
  • Anyone can play your games on your console -- regardless of whether you are logged in.
  • Microsoft allows you to gift games to friends but they can't "borrow" them. Microsoft says of this, "loaning or renting games won’t be available at launch, but we are exploring the possibilities with our partners."
  • Xbox One will also allow you to give up to 10 family members access to "log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One."
  • You can always play your games, but only one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.
Third Party-Published Games

Third party publishers, like Activision, Ubisoft and Square-Enix, however, may set up business terms or transfer fees with retailers. Microsoft does not receive any compensation as part of this arrangement. Third party publishers also have the choice whether to allow you to give games to friends or not.[2]

UNLESS Xbox One changes this, I will not be getting either new system. Dead Rising is one of my husband's favorite games and since it is an xbox exclusive... There is a very slim chance we will be getting PS4. Also, their exclusives suck compared to Xbox Ones. So now I play the waiting game. Lets go Bill Gates. Make it or break it because a lot of people are determining the system they buy on this bs.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Unless Xbox changes what?

Also, the Xbox Crew currently is:

- Crayo
- Xanth
- CM Punk
- Lacky

I think the confirmed list.

- Lady Deathbane went to the dark side

Last edited:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Unless Xbox changes what?

Also, the Xbox Crew currently is:

- Crayo
- Xanth
- CM Punk
- Lady Deathbane
- Lacky

I think the confirmed list.

Lady D said ps4 and if they change the sharing policy. If I want to give my game to 4 different friends, I should be able to. I bought it with my money so I own it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My husband can't bring himself to buy a playstation... I can't blame him. We both hate their controllers. And being that Dead Rising 3 is only on Xbox One... That is a is a huge killer for PS4 with us.