The NEW WWE champion JEFF HARDY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Soulpower, I am so posting that on Matt Hardy's MySpace :shifty:

Wordlife

I honestly did not expect Jeff to win the title... I was oddly shocked, very good outcome of the match, and a great surprise... finally the WWE prevails with a kickass match for once (this could've been match of the year imo)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I love how the fans that wanted him to win for so long are immediately turning on him and mentioning the drugs and stuff.

And this surprises you?

It doesn't surprise me at all. We are "smart" fans anyway, right? We know everything and are never satisfied.

Airfixx

I love how the fans that wanted him to win for so long are immediately turning on him and mentioning the drugs and stuff.

And this surprises you?

Is it REALLY the same fans changing their tune though? :roll:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This is almost like the Kimbo situation, he lost and everyone jumped ship.
Jeff won and everyone is jumping ship.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know you can still have your Jeff Hardy WrestleMania moment if you want it.

On SD HHH somehow (He's HHH) gets a match against Hardy. They start out having a clean babyface match. HHH turns heel on Hardy end-match during an 'accidental' ref bump and HHH uses a sledgehammer, whatever.

Hardy wins the Rumble or whatever and faces HHH for the belt at WM.

Along the way HHH continues to drill into Hardy's head that he may have beaten Edge, but he can't beat him.

At WM Hardy beats HHH and still gets his 'moment'.

Airfixx

@ Nino & Soulpower: Quotes? ...Proof?

X says one thing

Now...

Y says something contrary after the fact

...That's not "everyone" changing their opinion.

The Rated R CMStar

HHH vs Hardy main eventing WM? Not after giving it on free TV 3 times and other 3 times on PPV.

We can still see Jeff winning the Rumble. ON Friday we see Edge screws Hardy and win the belt again, then denies him of a rematch. Hardy goes to win the Rumble and finally gets a match against him at Mania

Axis

(this could've been match of the year imo)

HOLY EXAGGERATION BATMAN!!!

And I always find it hilarious when the IWC rags on the IWC, just to avoid being labeled as part of the IWC. It is utterly Blue to say that "the fans turned on Hardy as soon as he won." CLEARLY it isn't the same fans. Some fans like him, others do not. Believer it or not, the IWC is a heterogeneous population.

Wordlife

^lol.... it was a very very good match though

I see Edge winning the Royal Rumble and facing Hardy at WM25 in a TLC match for the main event... though it may not seem logical (due to the fact that the MITB is a ladder/tlc match so to speak) it still would make for a killer match and would fit great due to the point that Edge and Jeff both competed in singles and tag-team ladder/TLC matches their like whole career... its best-fitting, though the odds of this happening are somewhat slim

The Rated R CMStar

Since when MITB is a given? I would actually like WWE stopping MITB one year so that when it returns it has recovered somewhat of sparl

seX-Power

^ I don't think that will happen CMS, the WWE just love to have such an easy way to push someone.

J

Fuck everyone hating. Hardy deserved it and he got it. Same people bitching about it would support any of the wrestlers who have got busted for steroids.

Airfixx

...and you're addressing whom?

Quite frankly, I can't see any "hate" in this thread.