The NEW WWE champion JEFF HARDY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Fuck Hardy.

Also, WWE dropped the ball in this one. They should have kept his moment for Mania.

I would agree, but the WWE were probably scared that the fans might have given up on Jeff or gotten tired of him by then. But yeah, Mania would have been more epic imo.

Mugen

Reaction score
I was quite excited when Jeff won. Made me forget that Edge got a three week reign.

What a fucking match.

Evil Austin

Fuck Hardy.

Also, WWE dropped the ball in this one. They should have kept his moment for Mania.

I agree it would have a much better feel if Jeff won the Royal Rumble and then at mania.

CenaMark54

Honestly.....

One of the greatest matches i have ever witnessed....five stars...

Call me a pussy all you want..I was brought to tears when Jeff won.

Thank you HHH and Edge for putting over Hardy. The match was as much about them as Hardy.

The Rated R CMStar

I was quite excited when Jeff won. Made me forget that Edge got a three week reign.

What a fucking match.

The CMS will never, ever forget. :shifty:

I don't see a long reign for him whatsover. If anything, now this means he is not main eventing Mania.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 25

Jeff Hardy vs. Chrystal Meth

Meth goes over

seX-Power

^ Hopefully not. I've had enough of the WWE and their short reigns for the time being. I hope Jeff will be able to hold it until Summerslam, but that is wishful thinking. I expect him to lose it to Edge at Wrestlemania.

The Rated R CMStar

Not for anything, but I dont think Hardy will do well with the belt. His momentum came from his desperation from finally winning the big one. It was that what was even going to give him a MITB.

Now, I see what happened to Samoa Joe happening to Hardy. He will lose momentum now that he has the belt.

The Rated R CMStar

In fact, Hardy doesnt deserve shit. He had to win the belt because he was over as NOBODY in the company and had a big amount of momentum, but someone that got himself fired, came back, sucked for a long time, got himself together, catch fire, entered main event feud with Orton, was about to win the belt and...yeah, he is truly deserving.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm waiting for him to leave the belt on a bench at an airport.

Or sell the belt for meth.

As far as what they'll do with him now that he has the title it's hard to say. The obvious choice would be to have him lose the title at the royal rumble to Edge who goes on to defend the title at Wrestlemania.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Awesome, I gotta catch this match on youtube or something.

Please Jeff, don't fuck this up.

The Rated R CMStar

I was getting ready for Hardy winning the belt at Mania in TLC match. They caught me off guard tonight.

Reaction score
You're REALLY bitter about this CMS, aren't you.

And I'm glad, psyched for Jeff on his huge win! Caught me off fucking guard when I saw this thread here, I actually thought it was a joke. Gunna be great to see how things go from here. Hopefully he'll keep it through til just after Mania, that'd be a nice, worthwhile title run!

And CMS, I was right, hahahaha, Edge only having a little 3 week reign, as Jericho did. I'm annoyed this happened, as I love Edge as champ, but he's def. gunna be a big contender for the title, so we haven't seen the last of him yet...