The NEW WWE champion JEFF HARDY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WH-WH-WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!! HE WON?!!

Not lasting long at all, the flavor in Stride gum last longer then Jeff's reign.

Soulpower

Look at my sig.. That's what Jeff is going to do with the title.

Reaction score
Knowing the WWE, Hardy will hold the title with Trips winning the Rumble (for more over). Trips will beat Hardy at WM 25 for the title (for more over). Trips will then take over as the prime minister of space and defeat an alien race (for more over). My point is, this is all a plot to somehow get Trips more over. Hardy winning the title was great, and even better, it was a hell of a match. I hope he holds it for a while and we see some changes before he drops it to someone that deserves it.

MikeRaw

This sucks. I'm glad he won, but I spent money ordering the last few ppv's, thinking he would win. Survivor Series seemed like a lock. Now, the one I don't order, he wins.

Anyways, it's great they finally decided to give himt he strap, hopefully it is better than the reign they gave CM Punk though.
It'll be interesting to see what ratings do this Friday now.

Airfixx

Knowing the WWE, Hardy will hold the title with Trips winning the Rumble (for more over). Trips will beat Hardy at WM 25 for the title (for more over). Trips will then take over as the prime minister of space and defeat an alien race (for more over). My point is, this is all a plot to somehow get Trips more over.

'Jeff' was actually HHH is disguise, numb-nut.... 'HHH' @ Armageddon was in fact played by an imposter (no kayfaybe), so you see it was in fact HHH that won the belt last night!

...As 'smart' as you are I would have thought you could have spotted such a HHH-flavoured-screwjob from a mile off??????? :roll:

C4

^^WWE won't make Triple H win the Royal Rumble, it's either John Morrison, Batista or someone else. I don't know about WrestleMania though, Jeff Hardy deserves a long championship reign and it would also be great to see him enter the Main Event of WrestleMania being the WWE champion, but that's unlikely to happen, he would either loose the WWE Championship before the Royal Rumble or at the event itself. So there isn't much of a chance seeing Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy at WrestleMania 25.

Trips will then take over as the co-president of space along with McMahon and defeat all alien jobbers (for more over).

Corrected you :p

Evil Austin

At WM 25 I either see Triple H vs. Edge and Jeff vs. ? in another match. Or Edge vs. Triple H vs. Jeff as the main event.

Either way whatever it does turn out to be I am almost certain that it won't have Jeff walking in as the champion because even thuogh they gave him the title, all it was- was a test to see how he is with the title and if the ratings go up. I see him losing it around NWO and or RR and then is in the numb 1 contender ship chase again until he gets it once more a year from now.

Speaking about ratings I agree that it would be intersting to see what Friday gets because it would be Jeff's first show as champ and we will see if their is a bit change up or down for the good or the better if there is a change with him as the champ.

Airfixx

Stretching the WWE-imagination a touch:

*Edge regains on SD this Friday.
*Cheats in the rematch @ RR.
*No RR inclusion for Jeff > No WM title shot.
*Jeff wins MITB @ WM25 and cashes in after Edge screws HHH in a ME title match.
*Jeff leaves WM with the title.

That way they get 2 reliable ME-ers in the actual match yet still get to send all the Hardy marks home happy with the closing images being Jeff with the title. (They've teased it twice now and I think it's only a matter of time until they have a MITB winner cash in on the night they won.)

The Rated R CMStar

All my hopes are set on Vickie Guerrero screwing Jeff Hardy this Friday

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
This sucks. I'm glad he won, but I spent money ordering the last few ppv's, thinking he would win. Survivor Series seemed like a lock. Now, the one I don't order, he wins.

Me too...well at least Survivor Series. I thought there was no way in hell that Jeff would win at Armageddon, but damn, I was fooled.

Much like everyone else, I was hoping to see Jeff win @ WM against Edge, but that can still happen with Edge challenging.

-TJ-

That was the best match I've seen this year. It was pure awesomeness in a can. I believe that Jeff is able for WM main event matches. But I see his reign unfortunately ending at RR to Edge.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I love how the fans that wanted him to win for so long are immediately turning on him and mentioning the drugs and stuff.

It doesn't matter if he didn't win the title at Wrestlemania. That's wanting a little much. Because JEFF HARDY is the fucking champion, it doesn't matter when he won it, just because he did makes it great. It might not be a good run, but just having the emotion and craziness of seeing him win was great. And the WWE actually surprised you all, so they win.

Sometimes the way someone wins a championship is better than their actual run (See Homicide, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy)

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well the match was fucking awesome a really good match. I for 1 am glad Hardy got the gold. And i also think if he don't screw up he will be walking into wm ME match with the strap. And i also dont think Trips will be in that match. Because i think trips will start fading away from the title Scene for a bit. And leave it to edge and hardy or whoever else. Then when he does start to make his way back into the title chase it will be as a heel.

But anyway good ppv and great match. And go Jeff take the ball and run with it. Prove the haters wrong.

Soulpower

I love how the fans that wanted him to win for so long are immediately turning on him and mentioning the drugs and stuff.

And this surprises you?

Great One

After thinking about it, I'm glad this was a huge shock/surprise, since another stupidly predictable main event at WM like WM 21 would suck.

But yeah, get ready for a really short title reign, and Edge, Orton, or Matt will probably be winning the RR.