The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It feels like he's letting on less than he actually is. I just don't think I really believe him to be *just* a role PR.
Your feelings have been noted and disregarded as unfounded. Thanks for coming. You should stay, I love you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not even like you're the only one to catch flak if that Jeff lynch goes through (again, assuming he's town). If you wanna lynch someone blind and it took 6 other people to follow, it'd be unfair to single you out while ignoring those who complied. At least that's the line of defense I'd be driving if it was me.

We should drive identical cars so everybody knows we're a couple.

well I disagree. and you are contradicting yourself. or did you forget how poyser was essentially asking for votes. literally told a few ppl to do it, and told ppl its that or no lynch live in thread. so yes, yes he would catch a majority of the flak, as he literally championed it by himself and most ppl just voted and said sure.

so uh ya. that is a bad take my friend. Poyser 100% takes the blame there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and I mean, do you really think Poyser would block my rep in? You know what kind of ammo that would give me for life :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I dunno if he wants my ego to get even bigger :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
and I mean, do you really think Poyser would block my rep in? You know what kind of ammo that would give me for life :heston
Who the fuck cares about that tho, I care about winning this game and so does Poyser, he'll do whatever he needs to do.

I'll do what I need to to make you stay. Please don't touch the anklet, it's for your own safety.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I dunno if he wants my ego to get even bigger :heston
I already think it's way too big, you already seem to think you're infallible and like I said, you hitting the brick wall that is my flip will be a sight for the ages. This game feels non-canon to a degree that I might decide to heckle you for this even after I'm dead lmfao.

I love you to death and beyond.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Course you are, Jeff is gone, you block his rep-in, who the fuck is gonna stop you? There's like 3 people playing this game.

3 is one too much in our relationship.
You can’t usually block the rep in of somebody you lynch lol, just if you kill them

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who the fuck cares about that tho, I care about winning this game and so does Poyser, he'll do whatever he needs to do.

I'll do what I need to to make you stay. Please don't touch the anklet, it's for your own safety.
Do anything to win the game like regularly kill the strongest players early - oh wait, I never do that :reigns3 i also think the only rep in I’ve EVER tried to block is when I faked info on CP and knew he’d be fucking livid and going for my throat if he repped back in. Again, you’re just full of shit. None of the stuff you’re saying is based on reality

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I already think it's way too big, you already seem to think you're infallible and like I said, you hitting the brick wall that is my flip will be a sight for the ages. This game feels non-canon to a degree that I might decide to heckle you for this even after I'm dead lmfao.

I love you to death and beyond.

Not the first time I've heard that one :cudi

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do anything to win the game like regularly kill the strongest players early - oh wait, I never do that :reigns3 i also think the only rep in I’ve EVER tried to block is when I faked info on CP and knew he’d be fucking livid and going for my throat if he repped back in. Again, you’re just full of shit. None of the stuff you’re saying is based on reality

here's some FACTS : you actually asked me to rep in in 3 kingdoms while i was dead, because your ego was so big you wanted to kill me again :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if I had faith in ppl showing up id wagon fagrat too but i rather play it safe today :/

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's cool, you can talk this out between yourselves after I flip, I'll go talk to a brick wall now, has the same effect as talking to you guys.

May I point out there's still no actual case for why I'm scum beyond "I, Jeff Valley Driver, can't wrap my head around Tweets d1 votes and have thus resolved myself to lynching him cause I massively overrate myself at this game"?

The case for why I love you is simple - You're just awesome.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
"In fact I am so hell-bent on seeing this delusion of mine through that I choose to ignore the elephant in the room who tried to blind lynch me in my sleep"

Imagine being delusional, that could never be me lmao.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean

1 - i did not ignore it, I made a few posts as to why I thought he could be town off it
2 - i also put a working theory on why he potentially could be scum if banez shot there

You seem to be ignoring the fact that you have a made numerous contradictory and non-factual posts. That's on you, not me. And we both know it's not just that one post you quoted. there was the post no-lynch post that looked assy, which you never really had any sort of answer for. nor did you have any answers or come backs to any of the refutes that poyser or myself made that were based on facts.

I'm willing to take a risk on poyser today because youve stuck out to me since day 1, for various reasons. Could it be that poyser is full of shit? Of course! But ultimately there's more red flags on your en, sorry :draper2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.