The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You didn't respond to any of the other stuff I said earlier, like you literally just pushing me for the fuck of it and not even feeling the need to point out why my posts are bad and why they're worse than Poyser nearly blind lynching you in your sleep. Those posts you didn't have an answer to, but I get it's convenient to pretend that having a rebuttal to one point that admittedly isn't particularly strong in hopes that people think it'll refute everything else that came before as well.

There was no time before the two of us became a couple.

I mean you can easily look over at my previous posts, i dont have THAT many and Ive laid out overnight why i think you are scum. I dont feel the need to reiterate for you. you want to stay alive, start playing the game and get off defence cuz right now u gave me sweet fuckall. and like i said, at this point youve essentially painted urself vs poyser, so if anything I want to see your flip more, as it will now most likely give us poyser too :draper2

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm...

Starting to think Tweet could be an SK. What do you think, Jeff?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And no, I didn't miss the point. Your point was trying to appeal to my emotions, by the use of the fact that if you flip town, I will be stuck here by myself, and poyser who you have decided is scum no matter what, will walk over everyone for an easy win.
That's not even an appeal to emotion lmao, it's just facts. This game thread has to be the easiest to control that I've ever seen, and all it takes for that to happen is to remove one or two key active posters.

Also the question isn't why I've decided that Poyser is scum, the real question is why you decide to follow him with his push on me after he nearly led a blind lynch on you. I already know your answer but frankly it's ridiculous.

What is your answer to my proposal of superglueing our hips together so we can be literally joined at the hip for the rest of our lives?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm...

Starting to think Tweet could be an SK. What do you think, Jeff?

I'd usually go with the "whoever smelled it dealt theory for sk" but that would mean I'm the one who's SK since I brought the spec up with Lethal. The way he brought it up as a last salvo is possible though. I'm going ahead and say I'm rather certain he's not town though :draper2

dude wanted me to take no prisoners. now he cryin bout it

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmmm. I looking back at the Tweet post today.

1 - He originally OMGUS voted me day 1
2 - then Voted lethal (iirc)
3 - left for the night
4- came in and said he was glad he didnt hammer. but would of since he hates no lynches. but was willing to lynch me earlier in the day?

Sounds potentially like : Tweet was never actually seriously pushing me, yet gave it a 25% that I was the scummiest in thread at the time (his quote). So then why would he have a problem hammering outside of knowing my flip? Surely if he thought there was a chance I was scum earlier in the day, he'd have no problem hammering and if wrong saying ah well. sounds like potential FEAR
You mean this garbage? This post that shows you don't even realize not every d1 vote is a vote to lynch? Tell me, let's pretend I'd come online towards the end of d1 and hammered you, and let's also pretend for the sake of argument that you'd have flipped town. Who would get the brunt of the backlash for that lynch? Whatever your answer is, it's not gonna be the guy who came in and hammered when people begged for it to happen.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry would you like to tell the class why you're not weighing in on anything that's being said and instead are content just heckling from the sidelines and throwing in random, unfounded accusations of me being any non-town alignment you can think of?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You mean this garbage? This post that shows you don't even realize not every d1 vote is a vote to lynch? Tell me, let's pretend I'd come online towards the end of d1 and hammered you, and let's also pretend for the sake of argument that you'd have flipped town. Who would get the brunt of the backlash for that lynch? Whatever your answer is, it's not gonna be the guy who came in and hammered when people begged for it to happen.

Poyser would look the worse, but at the same time does he really double down on trying to lynch me over night, AFTER I ALREADY POINTED OUT SIMILARITIES TO 3 KINGDOMS? That would be ballsy as fucking shit, because again, there's 0 way he survives that lynch. considering the other option was non lynch which is fine for scum, i dunno.

now, I will say that getting me out of the game on d1 is a big play for scum, yes. BUT. Poyser is also not a fucking idiot, and know id instantly rep in to fuck him up.

these are reasons why i think poyser could be legit, and its not like i was playing gangbusters yesterday, so I can forgive the lynch attempt since it didnt go through and he seemingly took his head out of his ass.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like if you're accusing me of being the SK you're admitting to actively mislynching cause SKs usually play to their town meta and hunt scum just like town.

I'm not the SK, my actual profession is loving you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
basically, my point on poyser is , i know im town, so him going alls balls to lynch me day 1 is a suicide play as scum and is at best a 1 for 1. we were going into no lynch, so i dont really see the VALUE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
( i'll yield taht yes it's poyser, and yes he does wifom plays. i just again dont see the value or need for it whatsoever since pushing and lynching me there doesnt get him ANY town points)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser would look the worse, but at the same time does he really double down on trying to lynch me over night, AFTER I ALREADY POINTED OUT SIMILARITIES TO 3 KINGDOMS? That would be ballsy as fucking shit, because again, there's 0 way he survives that lynch. considering the other option was non lynch which is fine for scum, i dunno.

now, I will say that getting me out of the game on d1 is a big play for scum, yes. BUT. Poyser is also not a fucking idiot, and know id instantly rep in to fuck him up.

these are reasons why i think poyser could be legit, and its not like i was playing gangbusters yesterday, so I can forgive the lynch attempt since it didnt go through and he seemingly took his head out of his ass.
I think it's cute that you think you'd be able to rep back in and fuck Poyser up just like that when in my estimation he's got two teammates that are gonna work against you as well. What makes you think you'd fare better in defending yourself from scum-fueled garbage ass pushes than I currently am? The fact CP or Magic could be town but who the fuck knows with them not bothering to play the game? Who's gonna have your back?

I'm gonna have your back unless you cheat on me, put that phone away right now and look at me and only me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
One thing I will say, for fairness. Banez could have shot Poyser (i can see that for sure, he made a few comments about poyser and i'd say if he shot, that's where he shot personally). If that's the case, there's a few scenarios as to why banez died.

Either way I'm going to assume he shot with the "it will all be sorted after tonight" comment, thats pretty much a confirmation of shot.

If he shoot poyser, there's a few options like I said.

1- Poyser is town. traditional role, banez dies, poyser doesnt
2 - Poyser was protected
2 a) town protected him. unlikely imo. would be null anyways sadly. banez dies
2 b) he's BP, which would mean non-town. banez dies

We can't rule out protection on poyser, because of only 2 deaths actually :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it's cute that you think you'd be able to rep back in and fuck Poyser up just like that when in my estimation he's got two teammates that are gonna work against you as well. What makes you think you'd fare better in defending yourself from scum-fueled garbage ass pushes than I currently am? The fact CP or Magic could be town but who the fuck knows with them not bothering to play the game? Who's gonna have your back?

I'm gonna have your back unless you cheat on me, put that phone away right now and look at me and only me.

My track record at pushing wagons through speaks for itself for the most part I'd say. Also, I'd simply look at the last few outings poyser as had as scum. Not like he's been hard to lynch :heston no offence

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact poyser has been good behind the scenes but in thread he hasn't exactly been a world beater by his own admission :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hell, we can ask him directly if you really want to fan the flames of war.

@Poyser how likely do you think I lynch you if I rep back in after flipping town last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.