The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m probably just gonna assume that he wouldn’t kill his target if town because that is what makes sense :draper2

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Count:

@Tweetrich Engels (5): @Poyser, @Jeff Valley Driver, @Grim Cornette, @CraigPelton @Lethal Banks
@Poyser (1): @Tweetrich Engels
@Showtime (1): @Rugrat

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

vote Poyser

He's not my boyfriend so he can rot in hell.
If he shot jeff and jeff was town then banez would still be alive lmao

Nvm

vote tweet
vote tweet

start there. Also think Rugrat is full of shit (yeah its a bit of omgus but hes been on my shit list since yesterday)
Lethal seems like a good boy, but his first post this morning seemed a bit of TMI. Could be the indy, but i dont give a fuck atm

In fact

Vote: Tweets

I'm off to bed

vote tweet
I think I've seen enough.

Vote: Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You already know I won't flip scum, but it's cool since Jeff is so far up your ass not even leading this mislynch and almost leading a lynch on him in his sleep is gonna make him dare reconsider.

You should reconsider breaking up with me or something bad might happen to you.

I mean if you flip town its not like we lose, and I probably lynch him :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m probably just gonna assume that he wouldn’t kill his target if town because that is what makes sense :draper2

it would be hella bastard if both town died yeh, esp considering the low amount of players in the game. its also been looked over, twice. im going to assume thats the case at least cuz logic

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As a Desperado, you may choose to shoot a player during the night.

If the shot fails, you die.
If the shot hits town, you die.

For whats its worth it doesnt really say one way or the other. BUT it does say IF THE SHOOT HITS TOWN and not if the shot KILLS town. semantics i know, but as an mtg player, wording does matter :draper2
It literally has shooting town and the shot failing as two seperate conditions. Usually those two things are tied together, if you shoot town your shot fails AND you die. So this simply isn't the standard Desperado and Idk why something like that would surprise people in Evans' hosting debut. Jeff could be the BP SK, that's where I'm currently at.

Meluvyoulongtime

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that being said, I suppose we dont have all the cards in front of us, with banez's flip and not knowing 100% if he shot (considering he was town read, i think he most likely did) we don't know if we have an sk or not, or if a shot was blocked or not.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean if you flip town its not like we lose, and I probably lynch him :draper2
Oh okay, let's mislynch Tweet cause we got mislynches to work with. Let's lynch the most active player in this dead as fuck game cause we won't lose immediately. Let's not lynch actually scummy people, kek. There's no way in shit you're town, town Jeff doesn't have the density of a dying sun.

My love for you is a radiant sun that will never die.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It literally has shooting town and the shot failing as two seperate conditions. Usually those two things are tied together, if you shoot town your shot fails AND you die. So this simply isn't the standard Desperado and Idk why something like that would surprise people in Evans' hosting debut. Jeff could be the BP SK, that's where I'm currently at.

Meluvyoulongtime

twice in a row would be :heston

swing and miss though ol pal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh okay, let's mislynch Tweet cause we got mislynches to work with. Let's lynch the most active player in this dead as fuck game cause we won't lose immediately. Let's not lynch actually scummy people, kek. There's no way in shit you're town, town Jeff doesn't have the density of a dying sun.

My love for you is a radiant sun that will never die.

Last I checked I was post leader, and the only reason you've even come close is that youve been on defence all day. not like you have been posting gems and leading and we're to lose some godsent hero. In fact didn't you spend day 1 saying you're taking a backseat? Now I'm supposed to believe you are a town leader?

Good sir, you are full of shit.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Who are my scum boyfriends again? Rugrat and who?

Why does literally nobody have my back right now if I'm scum? I don't mean Rugrats token "I think the PR is legit so he's town" garbage which is :reigns3 to begin with, I mean people ACTUALLY having my back. Where are they?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Who are my scum boyfriends again? Rugrat and who?

Why does literally nobody have my back right now if I'm scum? I don't mean Rugrats token "I think the PR is legit so he's town" garbage which is :reigns3 to begin with, I mean people ACTUALLY having my back. Where are they?

so your new defence is that if you were scum, your teamates would be defending you?

dis some low grade defence boyo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Last I checked I was post leader, and the only reason you've even come close is that youve been on defence all day. not like you have been posting gems and leading and we're to lose some godsent hero. In fact didn't you spend day 1 saying you're taking a backseat? Now I'm supposed to believe you are a town leader?

Good sir, you are full of shit.
Way to miss the point, the fuck does it matter if I got a few posts less than you? The point is the host is literally outposting 5 out of 12 players that's how dead this game is. The point is getting rid of me is getting rid of one very very vocal person who's actually around to call bullshit when he sees it.

I see you from the window of the car I'm using to stalk you around town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See if you had said "dont you think this lynch is going through a bit too easily? surely if I was scum, some town would be defending me or at least pondering it more" , yet you chose to word it :

Why does literally nobody have my back right now if I'm scum?

I find this peculiar, because, when, in the history of mafia, outside of MAYBE magic who is good at it, does a scum team mate come in to save a lynch who looks like absolute shite?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
so your new defence is that if you were scum, your teamates would be defending you?

dis some low grade defence boyo
You didn't respond to any of the other stuff I said earlier, like you literally just pushing me for the fuck of it and not even feeling the need to point out why my posts are bad and why they're worse than Poyser nearly blind lynching you in your sleep. Those posts you didn't have an answer to, but I get it's convenient to pretend that having a rebuttal to one point that admittedly isn't particularly strong refutes everything else I said as well.

There was no time before the two of us became a couple.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And no, I didn't miss the point. Your point was trying to appeal to my emotions, by the use of the fact that if you flip town, I will be stuck here by myself, and poyser who you have decided is scum no matter what, will walk over everyone for an easy win.

Status
Not open for further replies.