The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I have to admit that being wrong on Mitch looks pretty awful, not gonna lie, but at the same time he was lying about a PR. :lizlol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Right then. So we're going with the assumption that Banez shot Jeff, correct? Then obviously Jeff would be town, no?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right then. So we're going with the assumption that Banez shot Jeff, correct? Then obviously Jeff would be town, no?
If this was true, why is Jeff still alive? Read Banez' role PM again imo.

I think scum simply killed Banez and Mitch was either Banez' shot or the SK.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As a Desperado, you may choose to shoot a player during the night.

If the shot fails, you die.
If the shot hits town, you die.

Three possibilities
1. Banez didn't shoot and was killed by scum - possible since he was the most town read player in the game, but he did seem to hint at shooting.
2. Banez took his shot and killed town - In this case he would have had to shoot exactly Mitch since otherwise there's a kill missing. Possible doubling up with the scum kill and suicide.
3. Banez took his shot and it failed - means that either he got blocked or Jeff was protected or is BP.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So you dislike my posts but don't feel like elaborating on specifics, and you're pushing me for the fuck of it just cause you said yesterday that you'd do it. You've resolved yourself to lynching me already but the reasons are beyond asinine. POYSER TRIED TO BLIND LYNCH YOU IN YOUR SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER. How is anything I've done this game even remotely as bad as that?

You're just inventing reasons to break up with me.
:reigns3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If anything Banez looked suss of Poyser a bit (reading back more of his posts)? He made some posts agreeing the late push felt a bit stinky (although he ended up voting there anyways post explanation) So I'm not sure if he would have shot or not.
Look, you even spelled out why Poyser might make the Banez kill but you're bending over backwards to try and push me instead. If only you were equally irrational when it comes to loving me for no reason, this relationship would be awesome.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet you spinning that narrative looks pretty shite since I explained the timeline in the thread already and you literally didn’t mention this at the time or in the immediate aftermath whatsoever lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Look, you even spelled out why Poyser might make the Banez kill but you're bending over backwards to try and push me instead. If only you were equally irrational when it comes to loving me for no reason, this relationship would be awesome.
I’d kill banez because I’d be worried about him pushing me? :reigns3

You’re talking shit blud. He hinted at shooting last night and occums razor says he shot town and that’s why he’s dead. His target would NOT also be dead as that’s not how a desperado works. You know this, you’ve seen the role before

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

You’re talking shit blud. He hinted at shooting last night and occums razor says he shot town and that’s why he’s dead. His target would NOT also be dead as that’s not how a desperado works. You know this, you’ve seen the role before
I don't care how a Desperado usually works, I assume the role works the way it says it does in the role PM. I know this isn't the standard Desperado.

<3<3<3<3<3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And no I didnt piggy back off of you, I read Banez town before you did. Fuck outta here. This relationship is over.

Computer has determined that this is a lie

Not much, I’m pretty sure I jumped on something very similar from him in the past when he was town and he has done it as scum as well. With Jeff I think he makes himself kind of obvious when he starts posting so that’s what I’m waiting for. I like you and Barry so far fwiw, obviously just vibing atm
I wanna read Banez town already. Is that too early? I don't think it's too early.

Also we should get married, we've known each other for a full two weeks already. Is that too early? I don't think it's too early.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't care how a Desperado usually works, I assume the role works the way it says it does in the role PM. I know this isn't the standard Desperado.

<3<3<3<3<3
How do you know it’s not standard?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

Speaking of stuff we should know better, why did you make an argument that I piggybacked off of your Banez read? Even if it were true - which it absolutely isn't - why should me making the same read as you devalue my read? Just because my post came after yours doesn't mean I'm piggybacking on your read, you're way too good of a player not to realize this. <3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Computer has determined that this is a lie
Oh alright, musta missed that one, I blame mobile. My point still stands tho, just cause I made the same read you did doesn't mean I'm piggybacking. It's also pretty hilarious that you can just read Banez town and nobody bats an eyelash, but I can elaborately explain my read and people still don't think it's for real. Kinda like your love for me was never real either.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Meh I think banez’ inquisition of everybody looks much more like the town banez I’d expect than the rather cowardly take a backseat scum banez
I also still got Banez as my top town read, Barry is up there as well though with him you always got a little WIFOM as to what trying to be helpful actually means for his alignment but I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't currently trust Jeff or Poyser. I think they're cheating on me.
Both. Asking questions and caring about the answers is a towny thing to do for anybody, with Banez on top of that you got the fact that scum Banez is a coward who would rather lay low with the rest of em in a game this dead.

Instead of laying low I wish he'd come lay in bed with me tho.
I also explained my banez read before you lmao, after which you basically copied my reasoning exactly

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Speaking of stuff we should know better, why did you make an argument that I piggybacked off of your Banez read? Even if it were true - which it absolutely isn't - why should me making the same read as you devalue my read? Just because my post came after yours doesn't mean I'm piggybacking on your read, you're way too good of a player not to realize this. <3
I’ve already said it didn’t mean anything regarding you and I wanted to see if Lethal had any thoughts about the read actually stemming from me instead of you. Read the damn thread :tom:

Status
Not open for further replies.