The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And if you are really town, how about instead of bitching and moaning about the game and blaming everything else, you give us shit to work with once you flip.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And if you are really town, how about instead of bitching and moaning about the game and blaming everything else, you give us shit to work with once you flip.
I've been talking to you for like 3 hours now and it's tiresome, you don't even slightly care about what I have to say anyway so don't you dare blame this mislynch on me, you're the one who decides to constantly mitigate the shit Poyser does and inflate the things I do to fit your warped perception. I think you just want your Tweetdar that's been outdated for like 8 years now to work, but lynching me over and over until one time you're randomly correct is not the way to do it.

This breakup is gonna be on you, not me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you mean your amazing excellent points like you insulting my intelligence, or saying I'm the sk? Yeah man, those really made me want to change my mind :francis

Listen, I get it, and I can most def see poyser being scum too. But surely, again, you've been here for hours and all you have really done is OMGUS and lashed out. these aren't things that are helpful to me. so again, you can be as frustrated as you want, but it's not going to change the fact I'm choosing to vote you instead of him.

And how to you expect me to town read you/clear you with this sort of attitude anyways? You just assumed I wasn't willing to listen or work with you, yet ive commented on plenty of your points. i apologize if you feel piled on, but such is mafia.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not to mention, you know that woe is me/yall are terrible shtick has never, and will never, work on me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in the meantime, i suppose zeroing in here all day isnt the most productive, ill look at other ppls posts when i got a second. i want to make a town list but uh ya, might be smol :./

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think Barry still needs to explain why he thinks he's above justifying the nonsense he spouts and why he wants to lynch somebody while accusing them of being a role that would make them play to their town meta. Also thinking I'm lying about my role based on FEELINGS is garbage tier play, thank fuck I don't have to figure out if that's a scummy thing with him or just the regular incapability. Lethal could be scum, Jeff is probably the SK, everyone else is null cause how the fuck am I supposed to read people who have 5 posts.

I read you as my future husband off of looking at you precisely once.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think Barry still needs to explain why he thinks he's above justifying the nonsense he spouts and why he wants to lynch somebody while accusing them of being a role that would make them play to their town meta. Also thinking I'm lying about my role based on FEELINGS is garbage tier play, thank fuck I don't have to figure out if that's a scummy thing with him or just the regular incapability. Lethal could be scum, Jeff is probably the SK, everyone else is null cause how the fuck am I supposed to read people who have 5 posts.

I read you as my future husband off of looking at you precisely once.

seems unnecessary, chill out. Don;t think your PERC buttpals would enjoy seeing you in such an unfavorable light.

so basically everyone that has posted is scum except you. and rugrat who for some reason you omitted :heston

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you mean your amazing excellent points like you insulting my intelligence, or saying I'm the sk? Yeah man, those really made me want to change my mind :francis

Listen, I get it, and I can most def see poyser being scum too. But surely, again, you've been here for hours and all you have really done is OMGUS and lashed out. these aren't things that are helpful to me. so again, you can be as frustrated as you want, but it's not going to change the fact I'm choosing to vote you instead of him.

And how to you expect me to town read you/clear you with this sort of attitude anyways? You just assumed I wasn't willing to listen or work with you, yet ive commented on plenty of your points. i apologize if you feel piled on, but such is mafia.
I've made points about Poyser and you keep coming back by saying "ya I get it but I'm gonna lynch you anyway lul", the fuck do you still want me to say to that? You say it's my fault for assuming you won't cooperate, but it's not an assumption, you've clearly proven it over and over again that no matter how many times I show you why Poyser is the way to go, you brush it off and go with what you decided you wanna do anyway. It's a complete waste of time but just conceding and telling you to lynch me is something I don't wanna do again. If this lynch goes through, you go have a slice of humble pie or two.

My favourite pie is you-flavoured.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Quit lurking and answer my questions. You think I'm the SK which means you see me playing to my town meta, cause that's what I'd do as the SK. Why are you invoking the one and only reason you could bring up to lynch me in this situation instead of just assuming I'm playing to my town meta cause I'm TOWN?

That raccoon is cute. Does he have a girlfriend?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
seems unnecessary, chill out. Don;t think your PERC buttpals would enjoy seeing you in such an unfavorable light.

so basically everyone that has posted is scum except you. and rugrat who for some reason you omitted :heston
Again, you're not looking at the argument, you're looking at the result I ended up at instead of looking at the reasons I brought up. There's just absolutely no way in hell you're town, you're not as shallow as this. Or you know, perhaps you are and I bought in on your self-hype and overrate you as much as you overrate yourself.

If you want my opinion on Rugrat, I think the votehopping is a bit weird but it's not something that I've been afraid of as town so I struggle to really find it scummy. I'd rather have that than people who are afraid to make a move and form wagons. He's kept his cards close to his chest as far as reasons for those votes go so there's not much more for me to read into there.

The only cards in my hand are four aces and they're all hearts.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Quit lurking and answer my questions. You think I'm the SK which means you see me playing to my town meta, cause that's what I'd do as the SK. Why are you invoking the one and only reason you could bring up to lynch me in this situation instead of just assuming I'm playing to my town meta cause I'm TOWN?

That raccoon is cute. Does he have a girlfriend?

I don't think you're town, you knob. Fuck off, eat shit, and please die.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also unlike this place, the PerC people don't piss each other off on a regular basis to a degree that the mafia section just dies for months at a time cause people can't be assed dealing with the abuse or playing their asses off for no payoff. Not to mention they're better mafia players on average. They're also better husband material.

Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
again with the over-rating insults. ok then. good bye tweet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also unlike this place, the PerC people don't piss each other off on a regular basis to a degree that the mafia section just dies for months at a time cause people can't be assed dealing with the abuse or playing their asses off for no payoff. Not to mention they're better mafia players on average. They're also better husband material.

so why do you partake in the toxicity and insult freely then? I've given you zero reason to do so, and I believe you are capable of playing the game without getting personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.