The Mad Lies of Hulk Hogan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Great post, Jack!

I think I just realized something. Hulk Hogan playing the Mr America character and constantly denying he was Hulk Hogan... that might have been the easiest character for him to play. All he had to do was tell a boldface lie that was obvious to everyone... that's Hogan's entire existence.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I only double posted because my Foxamaniacs love to see my posts, brother. Now I'm off to bodyslam the 2000 lb Big Show and to play the kazoo for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
omg lmao. this post had me rolling even before the Tom petty bit. 10/10

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A review of Hogan's bio I found on amazon:

"Let me tell you brothers, I didn't fight for this country so that I could come back and see people criticize the greatest book ever written. This book can be added to any list of great literature. It also reaches out to history buffs as Hulk shares his trials and tribulations. A lot of Hulkamaniacs have died so we have the right to read books like this. This book was on the banned books list for a few years and it has recently been pulled off the list. I learned about this book several years ago. Upon my father's deathbead he grabbed me by the collar and told me to always remember the words written in this book. He then unvieled his new Hulk Hogan tattoo on his chest as his life left him. Serious thought has actually been given to adding this book to the Bible. I know people who learned to read just so they could read this book. Do yourself a favor and read this book.

Anyone else who gives this book a bad review is going to recieve an Atomic Leg Drop courtesy of me! You'll know I'm serious when you're on the ground and you see me bouncing off the ropes!"

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In a new twist on a Hogan lie. Brutus Beefcake has been selling pictures with fake Hogan autographs on them.

The emotional roller coaster that is Hogan and Beefer continues, and the Dungeon of Doom's return to prominence is imminent.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
eNTOOA8.jpg

Brother.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hogan stated on Jericho's podcast that he had no idea that Stone Cold and The Rock were coming out at Wrestlemanie 30.
But if you watch WWE's 24 Mania special, you see them all talking before it happened.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
http://www.avclub.com/article/hulk-hogan-will-play-villain-expendables-4-accordi-219926

Former wrestling star Hulk Hogan may play the bad guy in a potential fourthExpendables movie, according to famed entertainment industry insider “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan. Speaking to fans at the U.K.’s annual Body Power Expo, Hogan revealed that he was in casual talks with Expendables executive producer Sylvester Stallone about appearing as a villain in the as-yet-hypothetical film.

Hogan, who first worked with Stallone on 1982’s Rocky III, said that the two had had a “great conversation” recently, discussing the possibility of Hogan following in the footsteps of other older action stars like Jean Claude Van Damme and Mel Gibson as the target of the mercenary team’s ire (and rockets). Specifically, Hogan might play “the most evil man in the world,” although what that appellation would mean in the context of a shared Stallone/Hogan worldview was left to the imagination. Non-murderers? PG-13-rated action movies? People who don’t bench?

This self-rumored Expendables role is just another stepping stone in Hogan’s storied career of almost being cast in thingsamong many other things, he’s been hinting for years that a Hulked-up Expendables sequel is what the franchise’s fans deserve. But apparently even a hypothetical Hogan his his limits, since the theoretical actor acknowledged that his body might no longer be up for all the tasks it won’t be asked to do: “‘Can I still run, can I still jump?’ Well, not as fast or not as high, but I think Hollywood could find a good stunt man to help me out.” It’s a beautiful dream that Hogan was woven for us all: a world in which the Hulkster, finally free from all the distracting stunts and physicality that have long held him back, is finally allowed to let his instrument sing.

:hogan:

(I know that him and Stallone are good friends in real life, and that Stallone was even the one to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame, but come on. I can't really envision Hogan portraying "the most evil man in the world", but who knows, maybe this is one of those rare occasions where he's being honest.)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It is great though that his lying is so well known that journalists take what he says with a pillar of salt. :)