The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is Magic talking about some specific time when an indy won bc their wincon was two duels? When was this in relation to when EV started playing? Bc EV throwing that weird wincon in without ever seeing it before wouldn't be likely

Kinda feels like he's baiting Poyser into shooting him too but I can't see why bc he just dies if he's scum anyway, was thinking it was to try and get a two for one with the lover stuff but that wouldn't work unless he has some unkillable perk so I'm leaning more towards WIFOM since he knew Poyser wouldn't risk that once the duel started

Showtime

Reaction score
@Poyser just shoot me.

I don't get the hesitation. I don't want to lose over stupid shit. There's no reason not to do this if you think I'm scum.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
like actual brother? Dear lord, the way some have been behaving already. for shame.

Ye, Kajuh is also a friend of Poyser's who's first game was the one before this as far as I know

Reactions: Kajuh

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
need to think more about this setup wise (I shouldn't but I will), 2+ day kills PLUS a vig are surely not all town so i'd expect Jeff to think Poyser is scum if he is considering vig shots, Jeff?

well, let's not get TOO ahead of ourselves either. we have to consider all the FACTS too. if poyser is telling the truth, it's not THAT outlandish. Here is why:

1) a duelist still requires town to follow along and to get things right. i also was only 1x and get it reimbursed immediatly if we hit scum (scum only btw, specifically mentions their alignment, so I will assume that indy would not work)

2) Poyser is not only lovers but not a true vig, he's a desperado witha MASSIVE draw back.

so yeah could both be town tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote DMK to win duel

Showtime

Reaction score
Is Magic talking about some specific time when an indy won bc their wincon was two duels? When was this in relation to when EV started playing? Bc EV throwing that weird wincon in without ever seeing it before wouldn't be likely

Kinda feels like he's baiting Poyser into shooting him too but I can't see why bc he just dies if he's scum anyway, was thinking it was to try and get a two for one with the lover stuff but that wouldn't work unless he has some unkillable perk so I'm leaning more towards WIFOM since he knew Poyser wouldn't risk that once the duel started

Just cause Evans wasn't around for it doesn't mean he can't independently do the exact same shit.

There's no wifom. Literally shoot me and then he can lose the duel and we're lynching ace for being the only person defending me on some made up shit

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
tl/dr , I think it's very possible poyser could also be town (especially if magic is scum imo) . since they are restrictions on both our roles, and his is pretty damn sketchy.

ofc i do realise it's also a plausible excellent fake that can only be proven by his death and thats super annoying

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think Junk did kind of seem to give up once Odo caught her so bussing could obviously be in play but I'm still clearing DMK as at least non-scum with Junk bc the role just doesn't make sense. He gets an extra duel shot if he shoots his teammate? Nah, if he's scum he's lying about that part and that wouldn't just mean he's a multi-shot duelist....nah lmao it just doesn't compute.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Magic you realize if you're telling the truth that you're town and Poyser shoots you then that's two town down potentially? So why tf do you keep telling him to :lol

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
if you have two duel shots then duel me right now because i know youre scum. :mj4

come here boy, ill get to you once i have time but i'm not replaying the same rodeo again, which @NotBrutus would gladly share with you.

:reigns3

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just cause Evans wasn't around for it doesn't mean he can't independently do the exact same shit.

There's no wifom. Literally shoot me and then he can lose the duel and we're lynching ace for being the only person defending me on some made up shit

I defended you too breh thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.