The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
oh, one important thing.

Junk was the actual scum rolecop yes? In this case, DO NOT claim for no reason if you are town, DO NOT give scum free info. They lost their role cop now, so make them work and guess for blocks etc.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
Why would I shoot you? Like you keep telling me to but why does it matter specifically that I shoot you rather than have you lose to the duel?
Because I'd rather not lose to the role if it just needs to two duel wins.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
hello @JoeExotic , you are new correct? as is Kajuh (pretty sure he is from perc? name looks familiar, thought is was exile at first but thats someone else there)

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Because I'd rather not lose to the role if it just needs to two duel wins.
can you elaborate what you are talking about please. you think DMK is an indy who has to win a number of duels to win or something?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
all right now I'm getting annoyed

CraigPelton

Reaction score
just kidding. FRIENDSHIP

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
My post count is also way too high already so I'll let others chime in for a bit. tag as needed.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Junks scum
And yes, I have receipts. Just assume I have them tho pls

duel Junk

This sequence makes me a little uneasy WRT Jeff's status with RE: Junk flipping scum

I'd say it's null where with others I'd be giving a big green tick next to the duelist on Junk's flip. Jeff is good at reading directions of tier 1's. In MTG as scum he was extremely fast to identify an upcoming wagon on OMB and warned him that he would have to take action on it so can 100% see him doing the same here.

to omb: (and if he starts going that way im probably going to have to bus/follow suit, as town jeff played with poyser and would know his metra read on omb to be accurate)

I think Poyser and Odo can definitely be interchanged in this instance.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well that would explain why he was so eager to duel the people who looked the worst at the time.

Question is do we care enough about the possibility of him meeting his win condition if he wins this duel that we have him lose this duel. I for one don't think I care too much.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The quotes in my post above came in quick succession btw that context is important to the point

Status
Not open for further replies.