The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Perhaps it was designed for scum not to shit in their pants upon entry in the thread

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
vote DMK to win the duel

just trying to be a part of history

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean idk why a scum or indy jeff would volunteer that info tbh but the role is insane

vote jeff to win

Stop you fucking moron.

God you suck. This is why you lost in AoS. Not cause of the role but anyone can say anything and you'll believe it. Shoot me then lynch him. You guys are literal trash.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Stop you fucking moron.

God you suck. This is why you lost in AoS. Not cause of the role but anyone can say anything and you'll believe it. Shoot me then lynch him. You guys are literal trash.

This does not appear to be within the guidelines of the game, and I don't feel there's any need for this type of reaction or behavior. Please calm down.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What does this have to do with AoS tho

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The Duel of Fates continues...

@Death Meta Knight - 4
@Showtime - 1

9 blades are needed in the sand...

vote knight to win
vote Showtime to win

elderly abuse is wrong. Showtime may not be fit to play this game but he has clearly shown he has what it takes to be president of these united states of america and that's good enough for me
vote StillTotallyNotJeff to win the duel
I mean idk why a scum or indy jeff would volunteer that info tbh but the role is insane

vote jeff to win
vote DMK to win the duel

just trying to be a part of history

Showtime

Reaction score
This does not appear to be within the guidelines of the game, and I don't feel there's any need for this type of reaction or behavior. Please calm down.

Making an alt to play isn't within the rules either you wanker.

Tired of this head up their ass blueberries accusing me of being scum every game hoping to be right so they can claim their glory while losing every single time I'm scum.

Shoot me poyser then lynch him. I'm not losing this stupid fucking role again when Brutus did it the last time and this same shit played out.

Showtime

Reaction score
What does this have to do with AoS tho

You honestly believe that he can duel people nonstop? You eat anything that anyone tells you. Shoot me. You guys are in no position to lead with your dumb shit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You honestly believe that he can duel people nonstop? You eat anything that anyone tells you. Shoot me. You guys are in no position to lead with your dumb shit.
Why would I shoot you? Like you keep telling me to but why does it matter specifically that I shoot you rather than have you lose to the duel?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
And to be fair, it's not non-stop. It's as long as I hit scum. If you are town then I have no more duels. It's not really that hard to believe or comprehend, and it's only strong behind a player (and a town team) that isn't shit.

Is it unfortunate for scum? yes. But also, maybe don't be awful?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
That being said, I'm certainly not going to feel bad for the role nor for following my instincts regarding Junk/Odo. If you are reading me non-town simply based on setup spec, I would also suggest that you are simply much better than that , and that's a very lazy defence.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
253FAB4B-A308-4B57-94F1-9CCFED7F6A06.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.