The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The Duel of Fates continues...

@Death Meta Knight - 7
@Showtime - 1

9 blades are needed in the sand...

vote knight to win
vote StillTotallyNotJeff to win the duel
I mean idk why a scum or indy jeff would volunteer that info tbh but the role is insane

vote jeff to win
vote DMK to win the duel

just trying to be a part of history

Vote DMT to Win.
Vote Meta Knight to win duel
Vote DMK to win duel

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic you realize if you're telling the truth that you're town and Poyser shoots you then that's two town down potentially? So why tf do you keep telling him to :lol

because you guys are voting him to win based on fucking nothing?

can i ask why everyone is so keen to remove one of the best town players in the game on literally nothing? like has anyone said why im scummy outside of reading doddsy town on page 2, which i explained rather quickly since then.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
did Magic claim? also I haven't seen anything about lover spec all I saw was desperado where does he claim lovers I searched it and just found people talking about it lol but not where it was claimed

Showtime

Reaction score
if he is indy, and no that spec isnt based on nothing his role is Blue and too powerful, then of course i want him to be removed.

odo has his head up his ass as always and cost us the last two games heavily early on so idk why people think following him blindly is ideal. he caught junk off one post just like he caught phen0m early two games ago, tweet early two games ago, and big man early last game(all town). he's not exactly minty with his early game reads even though he just focuses on the ones where he's right and he might not even be town so again idk why people are just following him blind.

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
Personally after reading the thread I do have a small feeling @Showtime may be scum because it almost seems like he is trying to dodge the bullet by constantly asking @Poyser to shoot him wont it mean that DMK wont get to duel a third time?
tenor.gif

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Magic I get what you’re saying now, my bad

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
if he is indy, and no that spec isnt based on nothing his role is Blue and too powerful, then of course i want him to be removed.

odo has his head up his ass as always and cost us the last two games heavily early on so idk why people think following him blindly is ideal. he caught junk off one post just like he caught phen0m early two games ago, tweet early two games ago, and big man early last game(all town). he's not exactly minty with his early game reads even though he just focuses on the ones where he's right and he might not even be town so again idk why people are just following him blind.

:heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Where, pray tell, is my head up my ass?

Showtime

Reaction score
Personally after reading the thread I do have a small feeling @Showtime may be scum because it almost seems like he is trying to dodge the bullet by constantly asking @Poyser to shoot him wont it mean that DMK wont get to duel a third time?
tenor.gif

no, it means i survive the shot and im confirmed town and i get to lead the damn game.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
for what is worth, people are technically following THE KNIGHT here. I've had my vote on you since page 4

Alco

Reaction score
I'm just not gonna overthink any of this.

unvote

(I was on Magic already)

vote Jean-François to win the duel

Showtime

Reaction score
Where, pray tell, is my head up my ass?

always. when is it not? will you admit you're garbage when i dont flip scum? serious question. youre early town game reads haven't been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.