The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
if you win the duel against a Ruinous Powers aligned player, you may immediately target another player to duel again.

+ now Odo is confirmed non-scum. so thats fun

Showtime

Reaction score
vote showtime
vote magic

not really a fan of his entrance tbb
This is fairly generous and not for very great reasons either.

Were you town last game? Were you the only one who was any good as per the usual? (no need to answer this)

I think this is a fair observation. I like this.

I dislike this. Do you want to bully a new (or newer?) player away from you already?

Not impressed by Magic here, by any means.
vote Magic
:deandre

Vote: Magic
We still gonna pretend that’s not Jeff btw?

Magic looks FORCED and FAKE

vote magic
Pretty sure Lethal is town.

Two games ago when Magic and Doddsy were co-scum and they decided to bus him, Magic said to him in thread that claiming Hated Town was a bad move cause it instantly tells scum not to waste their roles on him. In this game all of a sudden it's a good thing for Doddsy to talk about his role. @Showtime what's different here from two games ago?
Let's say it's still pretty good as MY Magic push seems to be taking off :brodgers

Vote Magic

Because people keep trying to steal my wagon

6 votes, 7 people questioning me. the only person that was actually involved that didn't look to vote right away was ace.

why was that @Ace Dalton?

You’ve got 5 votes out of a 20 player game and you want me to discount you as scum based on that? :pogba

also I think you’re posting pure shite. If you’ve got an interesting role as scum and it’s claimable then it makes you MORE likely to hint at it early and I’m like 99.9999% sure Doddsy has done that as scum before too. Hinting at your role early is soemthing scum LOVE to do when they can because then later they can point to it and be like oh hey look at all these hints I left! Because people get town read for that sort of shite

who’s playing stupid lmao not me

there's 19 people. i'm one of the 19. there's 18 people. 7/18 people questioned or sussed me to start out the game. 7 of the 10 people that posted in this time frame sussed me/voted me. banez didn't but he asked doddsy about his ability to read me still and i think banez is still town and brutus quoted me with a joke about how i did this last game.

if anyone is playing stupid it is most certainly you. you thought that lethal vote was something serious and presented it as such. lethal was the person that had just posted and so i voted him. lethal reacts to votes. it seemed worth voting there yet all you thought about was it being some sort of weak vote with nothing to go on. i didnt see you provide a read on any of the other people that started out the game, was there not much to go on poyser?

scum hint at their roles if it's something that's provable. all doddsy did was saying his role was interesting. youre again forcing a point without consideration of anything else. so youre either trash or youre scum. pick. i can imagine you being trash as you did this last game to odo too where you were oh so very sure of your read, but it just seems like youre forcing that seem initial entrance that you had last game when you were town.

at the page 9 mark you made no attempts to town read or clear anyone else? why not?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
if you win the duel against a Ruinous Powers aligned player, you may immediately target another player to duel again.

+ now Odo is confirmed non-scum. so thats fun
are you quoting your role pm lol

btw, nobody else said it yet, but thanks for killing mafia. I won't forget it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To answer your question from earlier then, one scum just flipped and they kinda defended you :kobe3

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I just fucked it up. I am so sorry @Mi$$ Bli$$, I misread as I was rushing on my phone as I thought it was at 11. Having a mare today. It looked incredibly likely she was getting to 11, I pulled the trigger early.

:slip:

I'll recover from this I promise!

how did me and tweet get counted in the 11? :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
6 votes, 7 people questioning me. the only person that was actually involved that didn't look to vote right away was ace.

why was that @Ace Dalton?

there's 19 people. i'm one of the 19. there's 18 people. 7/18 people questioned or sussed me to start out the game. 7 of the 10 people that posted in this time frame sussed me/voted me. banez didn't but he asked doddsy about his ability to read me still and i think banez is still town and brutus quoted me with a joke about how i did this last game.

if anyone is playing stupid it is most certainly you. you thought that lethal vote was something serious and presented it as such. lethal was the person that had just posted and so i voted him. lethal reacts to votes. it seemed worth voting there yet all you thought about was it being some sort of weak vote with nothing to go on. i didnt see you provide a read on any of the other people that started out the game, was there not much to go on poyser?

scum hint at their roles if it's something that's provable. all doddsy did was saying his role was interesting. youre again forcing a point without consideration of anything else. so youre either trash or youre scum. pick. i can imagine you being trash as you did this last game to odo too where you were oh so very sure of your read, but it just seems like youre forcing that seem initial entrance that you had last game when you were town.

at the page 9 mark you made no attempts to town read or clear anyone else? why not?
Pretty sure I said I was pointing town on lethal :pogba had a discussion about it and everything

CraigPelton

Reaction score
don't worry guys I am really letting him have it in the QT

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I just fucked it up. I am so sorry @Mi$$ Bli$$, I misread as I was rushing on my phone as I thought it was at 11. Having a mare today. It looked incredibly likely she was getting to 11, I pulled the trigger early.

:slip:

I'll recover from this I promise!

dw I was certain she was scum, there was no escape

Showtime

Reaction score
Hmm yea I realize saying your role is interesting is different to just claiming Hated outta the game. But he also said he doesn't think scum will even wanna kill him which points towards him having a negative utility role, so is it all that different really?

Poyser is pretty null to me, I don't think he's done anything so far that he wouldn't do as scum. I find it strange tho that you would accuse him of replicating his early game from last game, cause he was town that game so what exactly is the accusation here?

i mean kinda, ya. i dont think the "scum wont even want to kill me part" means anything, but again the fact he didnt just claim the negative utility role means it isn't the same play. again claiming early in the game without being prodded at all just means people won't wagon you and your lynch/wagon is harder to build because youve already claimed.

a good scum player would replicate their town game to look town. the accusation is that it looks overly forced. he's doing the same thing he did to odo last game to me for the exact same reasoning and it went awful last game. he pushed odo based on his entrance, went nowhere, and pushed to have him lynched. that's pretty much exactly what he's doing to me except replace odo with my name. it doesn't look good because if you draw town again would you look to do the exact same thing that fucked you up the previous game?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
A DUEL OF FATES...

A blade fell and a body soon after, blood dribbling into the cobbles whilst the creatures 6 arms dripped into the floor, forming into white acidic mulch.

Fate Vavours...

DMK - 11
MI$$ BLI$$ - 0

Eleven swords are needed in the sand and the duel was decided...

"Nine is the number most sacred to the changer of the ways. It is only upon tracing the ninth sigil that the runes of a change-scroll begin to glow, morphıng into their true nature. There are nine distinct rites an acolyte must master before he can unlock the secrets that will permit him to pierce the veil, a process that will allow a worthy aspirant to draw upon the boundless energies of the immaterium. To remain unbroken, a summoning symbol must contain nine sequential rings – each perfectly executed in a nine-fold process. Nine are the chants of the kairic cultists, and for casting, a coven of nine is by far the most powerful of groupings. Yet it is not mortal rites alone that obey the great sorcerer’s enneadic rules. The number nine can be found woven throughout the unfathomable and ever changing structures of the architect of fate’s own realm within the warp. The lords of change, the greatest servants of Tzeentch and commanders of his convocations, are ordered within nine levels of trust. All seek their master’s favour, and those in ascendency rule the nine fractal fortresses. Beneath each of those most exalted are nine hundred and nintety-nine legions, each divided into nine hosts. It is said that when daemons are slain, their immortal spirit appears within the impossıble fortress, arriving before their maker from one of the ever-shifting nine gates – there to be either reformed or re-absorbed by the will of Tzeentch."

Welcome to the Horus Heresy, you are:

19. Tzeentch.png

Tzeentch

Ruinous Powers Aligned

Role & Character Cop

The Changer of Ways and Master of Fortune, one of the Ruinous Powers of Chaos. You were created by the psychic energy emitted by the desire of mortals to change things, to improve and master things. You are infatuated with the knowledge of the universe and exploiting mortals who share similar drive.

RoleChar Cop: Once per night, you may target a character and discern their role and character.
Have fun bickering with the scum team cause I changed my vote from wanting Jeff to win to wanting Junk to win :heston

CraigPelton

Reaction score
dw I was certain she was scum, there was no escape
never doubted you, but I do have one question

how do you get geralt to turn into a frost dragon I've been playing this game for 5 years and have never

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Kinda think Jeff is Horus tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.