The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
She was going to get 11 votes, i don’t Think that’s really a question at this point so no harm

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
what did you lie about?

chris or tweet (i forget which exactly) asked if the berserker part of my role meant anything. I said no. I didn't want to influence the duel with the fact iu could duel again if she flipped scum (also felt it may be a fishing attempt).

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
never doubted you, but I do have one question

how do you get geralt to turn into a frost dragon I've been playing this game for 5 years and have never

srs?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean kinda, ya. i dont think the "scum wont even want to kill me part" means anything, but again the fact he didnt just claim the negative utility role means it isn't the same play. again claiming early in the game without being prodded at all just means people won't wagon you and your lynch/wagon is harder to build because youve already claimed.

a good scum player would replicate their town game to look town. the accusation is that it looks overly forced. he's doing the same thing he did to odo last game to me for the exact same reasoning and it went awful last game. he pushed odo based on his entrance, went nowhere, and pushed to have him lynched. that's pretty much exactly what he's doing to me except replace odo with my name. it doesn't look good because if you draw town again would you look to do the exact same thing that fucked you up the previous game?
I mean you clearly weren’t taking this into account when you made the initial read tho were you?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
if you win the duel against a Ruinous Powers aligned player, you may immediately target another player to duel again.

+ now Odo is confirmed non-scum. so thats fun
Yikes dude you know better than to copypaste parts of your role PM :deandre

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh I forgot he already character claimed lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Reactions: Odo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ll just get it out on the table

I have a desperado shot which is why I don’t massively believe we have a town role that can duel more than once (especially acting as a kinda daykill in that we don’t have to wait to the end of day)

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean you clearly weren’t taking this into account when you made the initial read tho were you?

yes i was you dipshit.

what exactly do you think the read was based on?

showtime
Person was signed in when posted

11-06-2020
10:35 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
one random advantage i just realized is doddsy/poyser and soon myself will have already claimed and town are less likely to wagon those that have claimed cause it's a vote to lynch so we should at least be safe from early day lynches.

this is what i said in the scum qt of our game two games ago.

so you admit you're full of shit and lack nuance to your reads?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Again, I'm exactly who I said I claimed. You would be wasting a day phase quite honestly. I would much prefer being vigged if you must take me out of PoE.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
lmao the role overlap

harsh on jeff if he is non-town!

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We persevere!

It is still Day 1 - you have 30-31 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.