The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This is why I stopped posting big walls of text and instead opted in for rapier-like precision

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Is there also a reason why some are intent on trolling instead of playing the game? If that's going the be the case, I'm simply going to consider those people anti town and scummy.
picked up on this too. monitoring the situation.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I'd rather get rid of Jeff here and give Junk a chance to use her role, I don't like the way Jeff is going about his business this game. For one thing this instant duel and wanting to look at Odo after Junks flip looks very disingenuous to me, cause it's not like there weren't any other ways to get a read on Odo except for looking at the results of his pushes. Might be that he's town and this is just another attempt at trying something selfish and pseudo-heroic in which case I won't shed a tear.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wasn’t majority in the duel already reached lol?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think I'd rather get rid of Jeff here and give Junk a chance to use her role, I don't like the way Jeff is going about his business this game. For one thing this instant duel and wanting to look at Odo after Junks flip looks very disingenuous to me, cause it's not like there weren't any other ways to get a read on Odo except for looking at the results of his pushes. Might be that he's town and this is just another attempt at trying something selfish and pseudo-heroic in which case I won't shed a tear.

we get the flip now tho so if junk is town, then you can blame me a bit and then lynch Jeff :birthday:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Nah I think it's 9-2 bc N0M and Tweet are now voting for Junk to win

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My big theory btw is that Jeff was indy and junk was scum

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
If you think it is selfish to duel a scum read, quite frankly, you are not very bright.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
A DUEL OF FATES...

A blade fell and a body soon after, blood dribbling into the cobbles whilst the creatures 6 arms dripped into the floor, forming into white acidic mulch.

Fate Vavours...

DMK - 11
MI$$ BLI$$ - 0

Eleven swords are needed in the sand and the duel was decided...

"Nine is the number most sacred to the changer of the ways. It is only upon tracing the ninth sigil that the runes of a change-scroll begin to glow, morphıng into their true nature. There are nine distinct rites an acolyte must master before he can unlock the secrets that will permit him to pierce the veil, a process that will allow a worthy aspirant to draw upon the boundless energies of the immaterium. To remain unbroken, a summoning symbol must contain nine sequential rings – each perfectly executed in a nine-fold process. Nine are the chants of the kairic cultists, and for casting, a coven of nine is by far the most powerful of groupings. Yet it is not mortal rites alone that obey the great sorcerer’s enneadic rules. The number nine can be found woven throughout the unfathomable and ever changing structures of the architect of fate’s own realm within the warp. The lords of change, the greatest servants of Tzeentch and commanders of his convocations, are ordered within nine levels of trust. All seek their master’s favour, and those in ascendency rule the nine fractal fortresses. Beneath each of those most exalted are nine hundred and nintety-nine legions, each divided into nine hosts. It is said that when daemons are slain, their immortal spirit appears within the impossıble fortress, arriving before their maker from one of the ever-shifting nine gates – there to be either reformed or re-absorbed by the will of Tzeentch."

Welcome to the Horus Heresy, you are:

19. Tzeentch.png

Tzeentch

Ruinous Powers Aligned

Role & Character Cop

The Changer of Ways and Master of Fortune, one of the Ruinous Powers of Chaos. You were created by the psychic energy emitted by the desire of mortals to change things, to improve and master things. You are infatuated with the knowledge of the universe and exploiting mortals who share similar drive.

RoleChar Cop: Once per night, you may target a character and discern their role and character.

vote Knight to win the duel
vote jeff to win
I'm seeing a ton of words in these latest posts that I simply do not understand or cannot give any sort of place :heston

I do think we have a live one, so

vote the HERO Jeff to win
Vote Death Meta Knight to win
vote TotallyNotJeff to win the duel
ACAB

vote Death Meta Knight to win the duel
I can’t say the original post pinged me particularly but the claim and then reaction did, I think Odo is very likely to be right here, I’m just not entirely sure jeff is PURE

vote jeff to win

let’s get the flip tho
vote Jeff to win duel
Yeah this is pretty much how I feel re: Junk too. First post was whatever, but then her explanations :deandre

Vote DMK to win duel
Vote Junk to win the duel.

:pals:
vote Junk to win the duel

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We were at 9 and I thought we got to 11 before the switches

jeff said it finishes at majority (like a hammer) and doesn’t end day

Odo

Avert thine eyes