• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Douche List

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Delta Smelt Working Group, California Judges, and the Delta Smelt

Delta-Smelt.jpg

This damn fish has held up water to farms in California because it is going to be exstinct and the judges cut off the water flow to farms which have had to let go and lay off 37000 people. This has also affected our own food supply making it shorter and prices higher. It didn't help that that valley had a drought for years, now they cut off the water supply to it which also supplies a quarter of America's fruit and vegatables. These bastards need to figure something else out. Damn judges and eviro freaks alike. Sorry run the water so people can work and we can have our food. One little tiny fish is not a reason to potentially starve and kill thousands of people. I am all for preserving things but this is to the extreme. I don't see the justice in letting people starve and lose their jobs in a time when jobs are hard to get and people have been looking for years.

Delta Smelt you are a douche.

I was expecting a "Smelt it Delt it" joke somewhere

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
cement_porsche.jpg

This pompous douche tried to go through a construction zone that was coned off and got his car stuck in the cement/asphalt because he is such a dickhead that he had to go through. Well the cement was still wet and it now costs him the amount to fix the uncured cement and labor along with getting his nice Porsche 911 fixed. You sir are a douche bag.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
cement_porsche.jpg

This pompous douche tried to go through a construction zone that was coned off and got his car stuck in the cement/asphalt because he is such a dickhead that he had to go through. Well the cement was still wet and it now costs him the amount to fix the uncured cement and labor along with getting his nice Porsche 911 fixed. You sir are a douche bag.

:rofl:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Brady Quinn

quinn.jpg

Brady Who? How do you have the right to criticize your own teammate who helped your team win a playoff game in a season that looked like you were going to win 5 games and ended up winning your division and beat the Steelers. You have how many playoff wins? Tebow might not be the best QB in the league in fact his stats prove he is not, but not only does he have the fans and it seems most of his teammates behind him, why do you have to be a douche and criticize him for doing what you could not do. You started the season as the number 2 QB and ended up being the number 3 on the team. Tebow might only throw 8 passes a game but he was still able to pull of the win when it counted the most at the end of the game. So Quinn sit done and shut you mouth you fucking douche.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I agree with Quinn though. I don't think he is a douche for it.

Just not a good team mate. Sounds like he is a little upset that Tebow got the nod over him to me. Sour grapes. I don't think Tebow will ever be that great of a QB, I just wouldn't slam the guy either especially if he is on my team.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Jordan Lifander

bilde-1.jpg

This douche lied about being the captain of the NYFD ladder 133 during 9/11 which lost 12 men. The idiot is from South Carolina made speeches at different venues and just now admitted that he had lied about the whole thing. I am sorry but you just don't go around doing that for the fame and continue to do that for years. I am shocked no one from the original ladder 133 didn't dispute this. It was a tragic time in our country and you got a little famous for it. Just shut up and go away you douche.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Los-Angeles-Clippers-logo.jpg

How can one of the worst teams in all of sports history act like douches. Well tell their biggest fan Clipper Darrel to stop talking to media on their behalf and drop the Clipper name from his name. What a crock of shit. This team has sucked so bad and wasn't very good until they got Blake Griffin that they were starting to look decent then the addition of Chris Paul made them better. So now that they are a playoff contender lets bash the one fan who has stood by the team for years and all their horrible performances. He even tried to get another douche to the team (Lebron James).

For this the whole Clippers organization are king douches.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
[video=youtube;K4lzRgNUkaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4lzRgNUkaw[/video]​

Ross Shimabuku you are a news reporter and are not supposed to blur the lines. You call someone out for being beautiful and sexy what a douche. She might be both but you didn't have to make the last comment about what you would call her starting with a b and it's not beautiful. I wished you would have got suspended for a longer time. Just report what is going on don't add your 2 cents on TV. I guess this was your way of getting your 5 minutes of fame.

Ross you are a douche.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Personally I thought that comment was hilarious! It probably stems from the fact that I also think she's a mega-bitch, but hey, that's just me.