The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I went to a therapist for a short amount of time but I couldn't afford it, and I don't have any kind of insurance.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
i was best friends with my cousin growing up and one day she changed and I never understood what happened until I got older and she told me what happened. Her father used to touch her sexually. By the time she was 20, she had had sex with nearly 100 guys. She ended up becoming a stripper and has never been in a committed relationship. I have seen what it can do to someone and I truly am sorry it happened to you.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
trust me, I may not know you as well as I knew her, but you seem a lot better than she was

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Used to go to therapy as well, but because I have autism

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
and the worst part is, to her, she is living a good healthy life

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
annoying how they immediately label you as an ''autist'' in the world if you are one

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
never had social problems or even issues with my autism, yet I'm still labeled as that and I still had therapy simply because I'm autistic

Status
Not open for further replies.