The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have learned a lot from being in these relationships and I would never put up with it again

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Everything eventually ends but at least you've had a good time with most guys you've been with (at least, you're still friends with most of them so I'm guessing that you guys didn't end it terribly all the time)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I've been in so many shitty relationships, but I wouldn't exactly say I regret most of them because I definitely learned a lot from many of them. It's just a select few that I really fucking wish I just didn't have...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
you have to take what you learned and hold onto that without blaming yourself or allowing their mistakes to ruin future relationships. It is hard, trust me, but you will get through it some day

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
And that's just one chapter of your life, really. Things like those end because it didn't work out, but someday you do find someone it works with and that'll be your ending chapter init

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I was with my ex for five years. We started dating when we were in high school. He graduated before me and got his own place, and things were still fine. I moved in with him a few months before I graduated, and that's when everything started

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have seen that happen with someone I used to be friends with in high school. her boyfriend started getting hooked on drugs and then started hitting her and abusing her

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I just think having me all to himself made him realize what he could do, and I was pretty much powerless

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
life long or long term commitment is scary to everyone though, you aren't alone there. but take it from me... never let fear decide your fate. Living in fear is agony.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Eh, with the right guy, it'll all be fine. You gotta build trust up, it's just hard for you to imagine that right now because you haven't built trust towards anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.