The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: The Question of The Day

Fuji doesn't like the Hangover :( It's a great film Fuji.

The Godfather is a great film. I hardly think The Hangover can compare.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Godfather is a great film. I hardly think The Hangover can compare.

I wouldn't call Hangover a great film either but one doesn't have to be Godfather to be a great film! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Fuji I actually wouldn't mind seeing a most hated film list from you haha.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Fuji I actually wouldn't mind seeing a most hated film list from you haha.

Funnily enough, I'm putting one together as we speak. So far there's quite a few movies on it, so I'm not sure whether I'll narrow it down to Top 20 or go for a whole 50. Either way, I'll probably start posting it in a couple of days.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question of The Day: Of any shirt you own, what one is your favorite.

Mine without any doubt is this shirt right here

21981w3.jpg

Being a big Punk Mark it's just my favorite shirt I've ever owned honestly.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I have these two epic Iron Fist t-shirts, here's one:

i-predict-a-riot-tee.jpg

can't find the other online though :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

The Question!: If you had a baby(another baby for the ones with a kids) what would you name the baby if it was a boy or if it was a girl.

If I had a son I'd likely name him Blake and if I had a girl I'd likely name her Jessica or Jessie

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

If I had a girl, I'd like to call her Hollie. And if I had a boy, I'd like to call him Dylan.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Alright well here we go with today's question which kinda has a rant from me.

Question Of The Day: Do you think people who complain about music being overplayed have anyone to blame but themself?

I do cause honestly I sit here and don't get it, you know how the radio is because they play the popular songs over and over all day long, if you like the song listen to it on your on time, you got iPods, youtube, CD's, etc to listen to this crap on if some song gets overplayed cause all you do is listen to the radio that's you're own damn fault. I barely EVER if at all turn my radio on for the fact I don't want some song I love being ruined for me cause I hear it way too much. When I want to hear a song I go to youtube, break out my iPod, or break out one of my CD's. Now some of you might say you can't listen to youtube on the way to work or school or on a trip. Use your iPod or a CD for the trip, maybe a few if you got a CD Changer in the car it's that simple. Like honestly I know the radio overplays music I'm not saying they don't but if it gets ruined for you because it's overplayed then the blame is on you and no one else.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com

Well, on the surface, sure! The blame would totally be on the listener.

But on the other hand, there's enough great music out there that I shouldn't have to hear the same rotation of songs 3 or 4 times in one hour. It's not just the one song I love that I don't want ruined for me, it's the filler shit in between that's the same also. This all ties into the ridiculously antiquated business model of the music industry though, and I put all the blame on them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Well, on the surface, sure! The blame would totally be on the listener.

But on the other hand, there's enough great music out there that I shouldn't have to hear the same rotation of songs 3 or 4 times in one hour. It's not just the one song I love that I don't want ruined for me, it's the filler shit in between that's the same also. This all ties into the ridiculously antiquated business model of the music industry though, and I put all the blame on them.

But don't most radio stations take request or is that not done now, like I said I barely listen to the radio cause I'm not having any songs ruined for me and I'm not going to wanna hear the same stuff over and over again. Like with me if I go on a long trip I'm not the one driving and that's the only time I'd have to hear the radio so I bring along my iPod but my cousin he takes a CD so he can listen to what he wants which honestly is what's best. Yeah you'll likely miss new songs but then you always find them online at some point or another if it's a song you'd be into.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com

Yea, the reality is that it's becoming less and less a factor with iPods and the like being so popular.

Stations taking requests is easily manipulated though. There's really no transparency there. They can screen phone calls for someone requesting a song within their list of songs that should be played to death. But more likely, the chances are high of most requests being for whatever's hot at that time for that particular station anyway. It really is a two-sided thing though, where you can place blame on either the listener's side or the station's side. I just happen to put it all on the station's side :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

This all ties into the ridiculously antiquated business model of the music industry though, and I put all the blame on them.

Yep, you can't really blame the listener when they aren't given much of a choice in the traditional outlet of radio. There's at least 100 new albums released every week, and I'll bet less than 8 of them have songs that make the local major stations rotation. Sure you'll get the random gem on college radio, but who the hell listens to that anymore?

Personally I go for Rdio these days, its a cheap little site that lets me stream a ton of awesome music to my computer or my phone. I could sit on it for a day, listen to only new stuff, and never repeat the same song.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

After over a month and half or so maybe I'm not sure! but yeah! IT'S THE RETURN OF QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!!

The Question is this: In the past three months what's been the coolest thing you've did?

My life honestly it sucks, the coolest thing I've did was make my first beer purchase, I mean it's kinda cool knowing I can buy it now and legally drink it now but other then that I ain't done much.

The Viper

Reaction score
After over a month and half or so maybe I'm not sure! but yeah! IT'S THE RETURN OF QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!!

The Question is this: In the past three months what's been the coolest thing you've did?

My life honestly it sucks, the coolest thing I've did was make my first beer purchase, I mean it's kinda cool knowing I can buy it now and legally drink it now but other then that I ain't done much.

Actually, in the past 3 months, that would be the coolest thing I've done as well. Such a great feeling when you go up to the counter and they ask for your ID, and it's not a fake ID :lol: I love it.