The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Re: The Question of The Day

Well it really depends on which perspective you are looking at. For the people who said they didn't want a cure to cancer because it would cause the world to be overpopulated, I doubt they'd think the same if one of their love ones got hit down by cancer. I'm pretty sure they would want a cure for it. Honestly, I want a cure for it. People shouldn't have their life taken away from them because of an illness.

Someone told him that and he still yeah he might change his mind but it still would be bad to find a cure. Like I said and many others people die from old age and other sad stuff(wrecks, murder, suicide, etc) everyday so the ones from cancer(or any other illness for that matter) not dying won't mess it up really.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: Do you trust easily?

I don't honestly trust too easily and once you lose my trust then I trust you a lot less. I just know too many people try to rip someone off so if you're not family I hardly will trust you unless you gain that trust some how then I won't ever trust you.

W-olf

Reaction score

No I don't hardly at all been hurt and stabbed too many times trust is like respect is earned not given .

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

DTA

Don't
Trust
Anyone

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: If you ever some how got famous what would it be for?

Me I'd probably get famous for youtube stuff as I love making videos and I'm always trying something new to get views, always trying something that can get me to be youtube famous at least and then hopefully after that even more famous. But yeah I'm always thinking of new crap to do so if I ever become famous I'm almost sure that's how.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Writing a book on how to invest properly and make money.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: Everyone has fears rather you want to admit it or not, What's some things that you are scared of?

Me I'm scared of bad weather for the most part, not as much as I use to be but it still scares me a bit that something could happen during a storm one day. The worst for me is a tornado I just hate them and I've seen the type of damage they can do and I'm always scared that's going to happen to me. Another thing that scares me is ending up alone or dying alone, I don't mean dying single or anything I just mean dying alone like with one else around me or anything. When I die I want at least one person there around me so I don't feel like I'm uncared for or not loved.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Question Of The Day: Everyone has fears rather you want to admit it or not, What's some things that you are scared of?

Illness. I've realised recently that I'm a hypochondriac so anytime something minor happens to me, it has the ability to bring me down more than you image.

I'm also afraid of old age. I live in a town full of old people, a lot of them lonely too. I look at them and hate the idea that one day that's going to be me.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

To answer the previous one question, I would get famous for murdering someone or a lot of people. Serial killers FTW!

As far as what I am scared of: Something happening to Zoey. That would scare me more than anything, especially if there is nothing I could do about it. The other things I am scared of is waking up without my penis.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

Doctors, the way my mom died traumatized me. And love... my last serious girlfriend informed me I was afraid of being loved. I think she is full of shit or I woulda been stopped lookin in the mirror

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: Have you ever been to an event that other people who didn't go to said it sucked but you enjoyed it? To make that simple look at my answer.

I went to Wrestlemania 27, now a lot of people say this Wrestlemania sucked and so many people don't like it where I do because I was there live and it being my first every Wrestlemania live in person, and my first ever ppv in person also I enjoyed the hell out of it. Too this Wrestlemania holds more meaning to it then any other one to have happen before but it gets a bad rep cause of the main event(which I some what enjoyed) and a few other matches But hell I enjoyed the whole night because being there just gives you this whole other feeling that gives you goosebumps something you can't really get from watching from your couch.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Every thing I go to is quite awesome because I am there. Nobody would ever think it sucks.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

No, but to give a better answer as long as you enjoy it then other people's opinions shouldn't really come into play. WM 28 could suck ass, but it's still going to be one of the most memorable weekends of my life.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: What's something you can't do or do great that you wish you could do or do it better?

I wish I knew how to play guitar, I wish I had the money and time to learn it cause once I learn that I'll be able to do something with music, maybe give singing lessons and become a singer :lol: Me a singer? The world isn't ready for that as I am crappy.