• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blazy Question Thread

Postman Dave

Re: The Question Of The Day

Seriously mess with a loved one, like rape, abuse, attack, etc., and my breaking point is probably around there.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen

If someone harmed my daughter in any way shape or form. I'm not talking like breaking her heart when she is older or anything, but more if anyone touches her inappropriately as a child (and I think you all know what I mean) or goes Chris Brown on her. That would make me kill someone.

As harsh as it sounds, I don't think I would kill someone for anybody else in my family if they killed them or hurt them. Although I guess it would be the circumstances surrounding that.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I have nieces or sisters and if anyone did that to them I would fuckin mirder them...my moms ex laid his hands on her once and if I ever run into him again...I will end him

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

The Viper

If anybody physically harmed any of my dogs or members of my family, they're absolutely dead. Then I'll bring them back to life and kill them again.

Oh and if anyone fucks up my fucking DVD collection, they're dead.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty

Question Of The Day: Is there anything that would ever make you kill someone?

For me I'd say if I needed to protect my family or my girl i'd kill someone to make sure I could protect them and nothing happens to them. One day when I have a kid I'd do the same for my kids to make sure they were protected and safe.

Anyone who administers any level of animal cruelty makes me rage more than anything in life. I read the stories and just want to slice some throats. Fuck those pieces of shit.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: What pisses you off more then anything else in the world?

For me it's when someone tries there hardest to ruin your day no matter how hard they gotta try. You could be having the most perfect day and you always got idiots who would go to the end of the world to ruin it. It's worst when you have a crappy day and they try to make it even worst

CrimsonTide

Right now I am out of weed and can't get up with the dude. So right now that is currently pissing me off to no end

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty

Question Of The Day: What pisses you off more then anything else in the world?

For me it's when someone tries there hardest to ruin your day no matter how hard they gotta try. You could be having the most perfect day and you always got idiots who would go to the end of the world to ruin it. It's worst when you have a crappy day and they try to make it even worst

Read my last post, lulz.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen

Pedophiles. And the justice system that only gives them a few years in jail as opposed to killing the fuckers.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Pedophiles. And the justice system that only gives them a few years in jail as opposed to killing the fuckers.

God I'd love if they killed them honestly, I bet a lot of them wish they was dead also after being put in jail from the treatment they get in there from other prisoners

edit: The Question Of The Day: Do you think celebrities should be treated better, the same, or worst then anyone else when they break the law?

I say treat them the same as you would anyone else who breaks the law, none of this half time or getting off with a slap on the wrist. Celebrities getting some kind of better treatment at least to me is pretty stupid and makes them seem like they are better then us and just cause they are some famous person with tons of money doesn't mean they are better then us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

I didn't want to double post but it seems it made people think I didn't post a question so this question will stay question of the day for today

The Question Of The Day: Do you think celebrities should be treated better, the same, or worst then anyone else when they break the law?

my answer is above this post