The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Today Question: What would you do if you found out your kid was gay?(if you don't have a kid, sub in Future Kid)

Well clearly I don't have a kid yet, but one day when I do if he or she is gay/lesbian I honestly wouldn't care. I would still love them, and treat them exactly the same as I would if they was straight. I wouldn't really care who they spend the rest of their life with as long as they are happy and the person treats them good. Love is love to me.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
If one of my kids turned out gay, I wouldn't care. That doesn't bother me at all. Now if they turned into a hippie or whiny ass liberal, we would have issues though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If one of my kids turned out gay, I wouldn't care. That doesn't bother me at all. Now if they turned into a hippie or whiny ass liberal, we would have issues though.
I was pretty much going to post the same thing. I don't give a rat's ass if my son is gay or trans or anything else, but if he ends up a whiner, we gonna' have problems! I'd even take a hippie over a whiner, but then again they're kind of the same thing. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Hippies and whiners have gotten me banned from every where because they can't stand having their opinions questioned.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Wouldn't really care, their sexual orientation wouldn't affect me in anyway. Also I would try and not make a big deal out of it.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Today's Question: If you could go back in time, and tell your younger self one thing, and one thing only. What would it be?

I would probably tell my younger self :lol: do not, for any reason what so ever open any of your Dragon Ball Z toys you get. Save them, collect them, keep them safe and make sure that you protect them at all cost. NAH! :lol: that would be nice.

My real answer, I would tell myself be careful who you become friends with, because sometimes people seem nice and could end up being one of the once choices you ever made.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Today's Question: If you could go back in time, and tell your younger self one thing, and one thing only. What would it be?.
"Younger me, do NOT get married until you're at least 40 because you really don't know what you want until then."

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Today's Question: If you could go back in time, and tell your younger self one thing, and one thing only. What would it be?

I would probably tell my younger self :lol: do not, for any reason what so ever open any of your Dragon Ball Z toys you get. Save them, collect them, keep them safe and make sure that you protect them at all cost. NAH! :lol: that would be nice.

My real answer, I would tell myself be careful who you become friends with, because sometimes people seem nice and could end up being one of the once choices you ever made.

Learn more "useful" stuff at school, the shit I learnt back then has made little impact on the real world.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
To not date that one dumb cunt in high school.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
To not date that one dumb cunt in high school.

Oh man, to add on to this, don't break up with crazy chicks while there's still days left in school. Very bad idea.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Question of the Day: What's the worse storm you've ever experienced?

For me, it was Mother's Day, 2008. About 5ish in the morning I get woken up about a Tornado Warning. Now, I've had a few of these warnings pop up in the past and nothing ever came of it. Until this time. The wind picks up, raining really hard and lighting really bad. The power goes out and it starts to get pretty scary. Since my dad's room is the safest room in the house, as it has no windows what so ever. That's where me and my dad are at. After a little bit it sounds like the roof is trying to be ripped off the house, the house is shaking like crazy. After it's over, and we go out looking around it's bad. A lot of trees's are down, one of the houses near my Grandma's house had a tree tear the top of the house apart. The skating rink up the road from my house, torn to hell and back. Some people was able to get power back that day, the area of town I lived in was without power for days. After that I don't see how people who have hurricanes which are ten times worse can even manage afterwards. But for me, that's the worse one I experienced(and can remember....did have a pretty bad flood in 94 but, I was a little bitty baby and don't remember much about my experience with it.)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
While living in Houston, Texas. I stayed there while Hurricane Ike went through. Quite fun. I was off of work for a week and still got paid

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
When I was travelling through Central America I witnessed an insane storm and the flooding brought houses sliding down a hill near to where I was standing. Very intense.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay, last two days I was semi busy, and also couldn't exactly think of a question :lol:

Simple Question Today: We're a little over a month into the new year, has this year started out better for you, than last year did?(basically compare it to around this time last year)

I would say it's about the same, with just a tiny bit being better. I rid my life of a few fake people who had no business being in my life anymore, so that gives it a bit of a plus. I'm a bit happier with myself at the moment as well. So I would say maybe like 2-3% better for me than it was this time last year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well, let's see, so far this year I've...

- seen Jeff Martin and Bruce Springsteen live
- watched the Patriots miss making the Super Bowl
- bought tickets to the March to Wrestlemania WWE Network Special
- made 5 loaves of really tasty bread with the bread maker I got for Christmas

Which are all things I didn't do/get to see last year, so that's a pretty good start and a bit better than last year.