The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Re: The Question Of The Day

I liked someone of the answers I saw and I guess I should have been a little more clear on fame or money thing as yes the fame also brings money but if you think about it brings you less time to use the money if you're not one of the stalked celebrities.

Today's Question of The Day Is

If you had only one day left to live and could spend it doing ANYTHING you wanted(can even be illegal) what would you do that day and why?

Alright with me I'm a pretty simple guy and would just want to spend it with my girlfriend and my family and just live it up the best I can some with my girlfriend alone if you catch my drift and then maybe dinner with my girlfriend and family just to spend them last few hours with people who mean a lot too me. I'd wanna end the day laying in bed with my girlfriend honestly and I may get laughed at for this but I'd wanna end it cuddled up next to her in the bed before I go.

So again the question of the day is

If you had only one day left to live and could spend it doing ANYTHING you wanted(can even be illegal) what would you do that day and why?

I'd say my goodbyes in the morning, make peace with anyone who I have a problem with and speak the truth to the people I want to.

I'd spend the day with my family and have a party where I could have some good last moments.

I've heard that your first shot of heroine is supposed to be the amazing. I'd consider that but, honestly - I know I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: 1 person

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Well hey I wouldn't personally still do it myself even thought it wouldn't have long terms effect on you since you're about to die and everything but that's because I just really want to spend my last day in a great mood and not tripping out too much lol. Most I'd do is still smoke some pot with my girl and my cousins just to have a pretty chill fun day. But I like your answers, let's see what else we get.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I would hope people who have someone wouldn't laugh at wanting to spend their final moments with them, that's what its all about and yes, I would want to be with my wife at the end. Outside of that, as long as I knew in advance that I had this one day, I'd take all my money (that I wasn't leaving my wife and child) and give it to everyone who has ever touched my life in even the slightest possible way.

Yes, that means you guys too, though don't start wishing death on me because of it, I'm not quite done on this planet just yet.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Well hey I know I wouldn't get any of that money but true I don't see why anyone would laugh at someone who'd wanna spend the final moments with the one they are with because I guess it just makes you feel a little happier being able to be there with them in your arms it just I guess would make it seem more peaceful and to make it more clear yes you'd know it's your last day in advance.

W-olf

Reaction score

Good question and dig your answer mine is pretty much the same and the very last thing I do is push someone out the way of a moving vehicle or something to save a life not like Im living anyway might as well save someone else's and if I just so happen to get brownie points kudos to me .

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Damn you and you're saving someone :laugh: you go out a hero and will forever be praised by the family of the man you just saved.

You know unless that guy becomes some kind of killer then well :laugh: you look bad. But good answer none the less man.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

I would spend every second of that time with my daughter so she knows how much I love her.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Smoking some pot would probably be a better option. I had this discussion with friends before and when my friend said he would shoot up in his last hour I was kinda like WTF but, it's supposed to be great and have no effects on you after as you're already dead.

To be honest, I would prefer clarity on my last day.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Spend the day with my family. I'd do my best to do the rounds the day before, but I'd keep it quiet, I don't want people worrying about me.

W-olf

Reaction score

Damn you and you're saving someone :laugh: you go out a hero and will forever be praised by the family of the man you just saved.

You know unless that guy becomes some kind of killer then well :laugh: you look bad. But good answer none the less man.

You know me too well my dude lol , and if that last part did happen I'll be long gone with my conscious clear cuz my intention was good sir.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score

I'd try to get Montreal rid of every gangs and make this city a better place to live. If I get shot in the process than at least I've tried...

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I'd try to get Montreal rid of every gangs and make this city a better place to live. If I get shot in the process than at least I've tried...

and you was dying anyway so it's not like it matters :laugh:

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

What would I do if I only had one day left to live?

Same thing I do everyday, stalk Troy!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Alright so far this seems to being doing a little activity and a little is better then none so thanks for that guys it means a lot that you're taking part in this with me.

Anyway today's question is this "If you could change anything at all about your life what would you change and why?"

Me I'd change something only one person at this forum even knows about me and that's the fact I dropped out of school, I mean at the time I thought it would be a good idea on top of the fact my grandpa was sick. I'd change that I dropped out but still also be there for him and try my best to do everything so I can finish school and be able to get myself a good job and making money.I'd also probably would have got my Drivers Licences and be able to go anywhere I wanted for the most part and I'd honestly like that a lot. I mean honestly that's the biggest regret in my life was not finishing school so I think t hat be the what I could change if I could.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

I wouldn't have killed that hooker and buried her in the yard.