• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga

None of the angles on this one is are important other than this.

Which just follows up from the week before when they formed this alliance to go after him.

Reactions: Grim

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
So Rocco Rock died in this file a few months back, which made me mad as I wanted to bring him and Johnny Grunge.

Now I forgot I short listed both so I knew when they were up for be to grab them. So I got my email that Johnny Grunge was up for renewal with WCW. So, I had an idea of how to still bring him in, and change his name and everything. Now, he'll be joining up with some people...and his whole thing will be different now, but also part of it will stay the same. Any guesses on what I'm going to do with Johnny Grunge ?

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
So Rocco Rock died in this file a few months back, which made me mad as I wanted to bring him and Johnny Grunge.

Now I forgot I short listed both so I knew when they were up for be to grab them. So I got my email that Johnny Grunge was up for renewal with WCW. So, I had an idea of how to still bring him in, and change his name and everything. Now, he'll be joining up with some people...and his whole thing will be different now, but also part of it will stay the same. Any guesses on what I'm going to do with Johnny Grunge ?
The Flock coming to WWE?

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
The Flock coming to WWE?
Nope. Good guess since I do got Raven. Once he debuts you'll get the answer tho. I just got to wait until then.

The last Raw before KOTR

Pre-Show was a match I did to see who gets a call up. I let them pick who won so Kidman was called up.

Flair went and made a phone call here that happens off screen lol.

Then here we are at the PPV!!

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
This Raw was a Night of Champions. All the titles were on the line. Only one match wasn't even a title match but yeah...

This was just done randomly af because why not... LOL

Reactions: Chris

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Now it's 1997. Here is what WCW's roster looks what. They still got some pretty good names tbh. Besides Kanyon. I just sniped him from them lol. They might pick up some more people tho as I'm about to make some cuts soon.

'

and for fun, here are the champions they got as well.

Reactions: Chris