• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Roadster

Sep 19, 2014
Currently playing as TNA. Making a million+ every month, but popularity is dropping due to horrible shows. :a:

KeepItFresh

Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
I love TEW but I never get around to bookin' my own shows since I always wanna make my own database with all the wrestlers I can think of with the stats I think they deserve... and then it's 8 months later and I've barely got passed the letter H. So I restart again and never get around to actually playin' the game.

Roadster

Sep 19, 2014
I mostly stick with EWR. I've been playing a May 1996 database, and I've made it to October 1999, making money and being #1 company in the world. I've had some financial blunders (offering a 4 year $200,000 contract to two different people who got injured for an entire year with a knee and neck injury) but I've stayed afloat for the most part.

Jan 6, 2017
Hampshire
I love TEW but I never get around to bookin' my own shows since I always wanna make my own database with all the wrestlers I can think of with the stats I think they deserve... and then it's 8 months later and I've barely got passed the letter H. So I restart again and never get around to actually playin' the game.
Bruh, why don't you just build off the foundations of someone elses database? There are plenty on the GDS forums

I mostly stick with EWR. I've been playing a May 1996 database, and I've made it to October 1999, making money and being #1 company in the world. I've had some financial blunders (offering a 4 year $200,000 contract to two different people who got injured for an entire year with a knee and neck injury) but I've stayed afloat for the most part.
EWR is like the easiest game ever bro.

Reactions: KeepItFresh

Roadster

Sep 19, 2014
I mean I'd like to play TEW, but I just never get around to it as often + seeing my fed go, slowly, bankrupt is kind of off-putting. :CLB

Champagne Charlie

Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
I have TEW and I have played it quite a bit but at this moment i'm just so bored of it. I've found it so tedious recently I do wish it was set out like Football Manager, if anybody has played those games as they're perfectly done.