Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How do I know I can trust you? Now I know you wouldn’t give me a list of just mafia, because that would indeed be a bad choice, but you could be mafia, and could push me more towards another. Yeah, you give up one of your own, by having a mafia member exposed, but you get rid of me at the same time, and you can’t say that’s a bad strategy. Because of you’re town, you’re willing to risk my life to get someone else. So I feel it works the same way. I’m leaning towards using it tonight, but I got to be sure I can trust you.

I'd say use it on one of Jeff, SA, or I. Of course, I *would* say that though. Just something to keep in mind.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im feeling alot worst about jeff rn tbh smh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
no i think SA is town but jeff could be bad

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If either Lethal or Ekko flipped scum I'd look at the other as a potential teammate.
what about if i flip town?
first i want u to wear a clown avatar for next day and then tell me who will u go for after my flip lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:pour

Lethal caught me, damn.

I like to point out the stupidest shit and fixate on it :shrug:

im not claiming my way out of a lynch. if i cant convince u by defending myself then i deserve the lynch

few games with me will make u realize that

:confused

What's with this not wanting to claim nonsense? The more I read back through your tedious exchange with Sister Abigail, the more I doubt my switch of lean on you. I had it all open but fell asleep on the couch. I'm going to go back through it again.

our tracker saw u target doddsy last night, who ended up dead.

u r going to be our lynch for today. wellplayed so far u almost fooled us all

:pogba

Is this trolling behaviour necessary?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How do I know I can trust you? Now I know you wouldn’t give me a list of just mafia, because that would indeed be a bad choice, but you could be mafia, and could push me more towards another. Yeah, you give up one of your own, by having a mafia member exposed, but you get rid of me at the same time, and you can’t say that’s a bad strategy. Because of you’re town, you’re willing to risk my life to get someone else. So I feel it works the same way. I’m leaning towards using it tonight, but I got to be sure I can trust you.

Wasn't expecting this well thought out of a response but ok, point taken :WOW

For the record you dying on scum is good because we just lynch that person. In this case I feel the play would likely be to use on inactive nulls to confirm them, and if you die well then we've found one. But there are other downsides to dictating usages for sure.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

The best advice I can give on your usage is, as previously suggested by others, is to make some form of coded message that we can decipher, or just provide a pool of targets and we work back from there.

The coded message is a lot more difficult now that you've claimed, as eagle eyed mafia will be looking out for them

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i actually dont like August parking his vote on me and refusing to iso me either. feels very forced

he said he showed his role to SA and i could think of two possible ways this could happen in this game size so im just gna see if SA vouches for august or not

i dont think this has bastard mechanics so if SA can clear august we could work with that

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wasn't expecting this well thought out of a response but ok, point taken :WOW

For the record you dying on scum is good because we just lynch that person. In this case I feel the play would likely be to use on inactive nulls to confirm them, and if you die well then we've found one. But there are other downsides to dictating usages for sure.

I’ll surely look at what people suggest or try to make me look at it, and if I see someone who I personally feel is a problem, as I got a few, and it’s easy to see by ISO my post, I’ve made it pretty clear some I don’t trust, and I could be willing to let myself die for the greater good. :cudi but, we will have to see what happens come tonight.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If there is cult this game it will be reallllyyyy hard game and i think town is super fked unless we nail cult leader tomorow

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i feel like my analysis on the night kill was just fine really and u guys r kinda looking too much into it for desperate content

the agenda that you think im trying to create by attemtping to lynch blaze rly doesnt exist cuz i left him the moment i realized im wrong

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i feel like i havnt rly said or did anything inherently scummy and my entire play on the thread was to encourage interactions and analyze players properly, who is totally in town interest and not in scum interest

scum would rather just sit back and not rly help town establish these sort of interactions with blaze or inactives.

i mean u guys agreed my push on blaze helped u solidify a town read on him and my push on inactives wuda helped us solidify more of a read on them but alas u guys decided u dont wanna do that so i cant rly over power town as 1 person

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
i feel like my analysis on the night kill was just fine really and u guys r kinda looking too much into it for desperate content

the agenda that you think im trying to create by attemtping to lynch blaze rly doesnt exist cuz i left him the moment i realized im wrong

This is in fact a true statement, but let’s say that you saw you had nothing to work with, to get the people to turn on me and hang me up. You knew at that point, you had to back off so not to look scummy. I mean, it seems like a good play, you see you’re getting nowhere so it’s probably not the best idea to push it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyway just keep discussing and hammer it by EoD if you are confident enough

we will soon be able to tell who are town from who r scum in my wagon

i wanna say i believe in town this game, even tho im a bit disappointed

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i feel like lots of u guys r just throwing empty cases on me that i defended but u refuse to elaborate more on

the only one who actually bothered properly analyzing my play is SA so they r the most respectable voter in my wagon, despite being wrong.

Reactions: Sister Abigail