Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
anyway could we now start discussing what we will do after i flip town. dont let the day be wasted

who will u go for after me? who seemed the most opportunistic in my wagon.

mind you scum knows my alignment so they will try to avoid my wagon for a bit kinda like tweet and chris

Why would scum try to avoid your wagon? If you're read scum by half the town, there's not much to avoid.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
View attachment 10378

:pull

Again, WHY have you got them as town leans? Why does aggression come across as a scum indication for you?

We're in the middle of the 2nd day, 127 pages of content.

I'm getting a sense of unease around you. This inactive scum theory may have credence - you're struggling for content without guidance and are dripping with stall tactics. Seems my s/s indication back on D1 with Barry and you was half on the money :lol

:pour

Lethal caught me, damn.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why would scum try to avoid your wagon? If you're read scum by half the town, there's not much to avoid.
they will try a bit then just blend in and hop on

people on my wagon for no reasom need to be checked

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Tweet why exactly did u leave my wagon this easily? seems like u have tmi on my alignment. you started it but then realized it grew fast and wanted to get out of it so it is not traced back to you as easily.

@Chris why r u hesitant to vote me? what are u waiting for exactly? you know im flipping town so wanna take it slowly?

@Daddy Deville you will be questioned after my flip and i would honestly like u to be questioned even before it, but my playstyle is very different from the norm of this forum so i'll let them handle their business after im gone im their own way. regardless ur turn is coming

@PHEN0M you should probably atleast iso me and tell me your original thoughts on me instead of sheep jeff's vote. idk if ur town or scum but ur vote is awful

Tell me how "guys I knew he was town that's why I didn't put my vote down even though I said I'd lynch him" would make me look good in anyone's eyes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It's easy to say you'll refuse to claim with 2 vote pressure. We will see how his tune changes once under real pressure. if he refuses, then ya, I'll likely advocate to string him up anyways. he hasn't gotten the benefit of the doubt through his play to not claim, from my POV
im not claiming my way out of a lynch. if i cant convince u by defending myself then i deserve the lynch

few games with me will make u realize that

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
thoughts on @Sister Abigail iso

i liked their push on chris and early town read of blaine. i started the thread with same thoughts. its now making me question my reads if SA was scum tbh. definitely enjoy the chris push tho. i wish i was there to join that.

i do definitely like the interactions i see from SA around jeff/barry. might be weak attempt to buddy with them but that's a bit of a reach given how these interactions actually move the game forward by setting a universal town pool and establishing some PoE

i notice asking for reads and views on other players, plus trying to reach consensus. over all towny vibes, or again slight powerwolf vibes.

i can also notice lots of interaction and sus to blaze early on. in fact ur probably one of the reasons why blaze had to claim hider. i guess u have ur fair share of suspecting him day 1 but dont want me to have mine on day 2 smh. i wasent playing around the time when every1 questioned him and i dont have scummates to give me summary xd.

u probably made chris claim as well didnt u? so u got those 2 poor souls to claim and then went on freshly squeezed. if chris and blazed are town u basically made 2 town power roles claim which is ehh i guess not the best for day 1, but u would be forgiven for starting the yeet on the SK. if chris is actually scum fake claiming then this is a pretty good day 1 run actually.

i can also note questions to daddy, who is also one of my biggest scum reads rn. totally like that.

and ughh about juice, i rly dont know what to say... sht escalated quickly lol. the weird thing is chris also suspected juice so SA should of realized something must be wrong if one of her scum reads suspects juice as well, but yea eventually she turned out to be an indie so it works out and chris could still be mafia. but its still weird to me how SA votes juice with chris.

ok i may be guilty of not isoing this sht b4 flooding the thread here but... i think SA is just town honestly...

like geezuz that tunneling is almost fuji level..

i think you ought to tell me if you think i am actually more scummy than ur day 1 scum reads or not cuz it seems u dropped them easily to chase after me, despite us having pretty much exact reads even tho we played the thread at totally different times on day 1.
You've constantly said that I'm stubborn and egotistical, but I am willing to work with you if we can lynch a wolf. You keep saying I was tunneling you, but I legit was playing this game for an hour and half and it was kind of just you and me on and you did a few things I didn't like so I came after you. We got all day left to still figure things out, so I'm not really worried about the perspective of me tunneling you. I am slightly worried that perhaps you agreed with the majority of my rainbow just to settle me down a bit, but I'm not going to fuel myself with that paranoia at the moment.

You're worried about Daddy and Chris, so am I. If we can work together and lynch a wolf, that'd be fine with me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyway i want u fkers that say im scum to actually analyze me properly and tell me who are my possible scummates

this entire lych feels soo forced and boring :rolleyes:

spice it up yall

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You've constantly said that I'm stubborn and egotistical, but I am willing to work with you if we can lynch a wolf. You keep saying I was tunneling you, but I legit was playing this game for an hour and half and it was kind of just you and me on and you did a few things I didn't like so I came after you. We got all day left to still figure things out, so I'm not really worried about the perspective of me tunneling you. I am slightly worried that perhaps you agreed with the majority of my rainbow just to settle me down a bit, but I'm not going to fuel myself with that paranoia at the moment.

You're worried about Daddy and Chris, so am I. If we can work together and lynch a wolf, that'd be fine with me.
did u iso me? most of my reads were thrown on day 1 in different posts.

i only realized we agreed on most of them after we cross canceled

i would say leave chris for now just in case he really is detective, but lynch daddy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like the earliest we should lynch chris is probably tomorow if we dont like his result

similar to blaine

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean no one seems to have commented on my point earlier so I'm gonna bring it up again, I feel like ekko is fishing for power role claims
I mentioned that it kind of felt like Ekko was fishing for how many times Blaze could shoot their shot. Perhaps that was the real intention to Ekko's vote on Blaze. The one thing that Ekko hasn't explained away is why they'd ask other players about what they thought about the inactives. I can understand questioning Blaze and I can get behind the idea of pressuring inactives a little bit, but if you know that you're simply pressuring inactives, why ask someone's opinion on Chimp/Ace/Tpein to another player? Like that to me just pinged hard. It feels like a setup question with no real good answer. Most people's opinions on the inactives should be nothing, honestly, just like a quarter of my reads in my rainbow. So I just don't see what is the motivation to asking someone what they feel about the inactives when the answer will most likely be nothing.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
How the hell did ekko post 200+ overnight :DEAD: .

Few points on my glance thru b4 I get on pc :
Lots of fluff post from ekko about trolling on other sites n non game related matter. Considering the thread clog it may have been intentional to spam as much content to look busy regardless of its qualify

But I do see some reads etc so hmm.

Also no idea what exactly felt dirty about ekkos wagon for tweet to hop off so cavalier.

But as I said that's on a glance I'll read more thoroughly when I'm more awake on pc
Tweet is suss.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean no one seems to have commented on my point earlier so I'm gonna bring it up again, I feel like ekko is fishing for power role claims
i mean none seems to comment on it cuz it really isnt ture.

like where exactly was i pushing for role claims smh lol.

what role was i pushing for to claim?

y'know if someone roleblocked mafia... they are free to come out and say they did specially if someone said they viggdd doddsy, meaning mafia failed their kill

otherwise no reason for anyone to claim. kinda feels like ur trying to just spin this nonesense about me fishing for claims thats not even true and u know it lol