Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
good kill, absolutely love it. idk if vig or mafia kill, but its a good one

[vote lynch chris]
yea

[vote lynch honey blazed]

there is limit to how much u can push that newbie card.

we told u how the role is used but u refuse to co-operate
Vote: Blaine

I'm down to vote here for now.
This was who I wanted from the start, and I still don’t trust him. So yeah.

Vote Blaine
vote Ekko

This is not info
[vote lynch Ace]
I'll deep dive more in a.m , I'll back the tweet case as I'm not really loving this sudden twitchyness and non-joking role spec. Seems counter productive . Down to push a claim

vote ekko
There's nothing inherently suspect on the shot spec but the theories you have gone through rely heavily on the assumption that I would have been hidden behind, and ignored more obvious possibilities. Then you more so scrambled when asked about it instead of just kind of accepting the other possibilities you double downed.

JK's aren't that rare as town around here are they?

:kobe3

Vote Ekko

None of this
Vote: T-Pein

I'm fairly comfortable with this position at the moment. His absence feels fairly disconcerting to say the least and I want to spark some activity in him and possibly get a claim.
Official Vote: Ekko

he feels like hes just looking for anyone to pin a lynch on.
I feel like yeeting Ekko honestly.

Vote Lynch Ekko
Gee this Ekko wagon feels pretty dirty now

unvote
vote Barry

kweh is slep
vote ekkologix

voting ace of all people? cmon bro
Vote: Ekko
[vote lynch OMB]
vote ekko

the amount of speculation about the mafia kill feels sus. He was also trying to bait out a potential vig or info role and then I think later realized how bad he looked with people voting him and made a point of telling the vig not to reveal themselves lol. Seems like a very shaky boy in general to me right now
tg3f.png

Welcome to the Rise of the Machines: Terminator Mafia Game!
In the Year of Darkness, 2029, the rulers of this planet devised the ultimate plan. They would reshape the Future by changing the Past.
The plan required something that felt no pity. No pain. No fear. Something unstoppable. They created 'THE TERMINATOR'

tumblr_nerzalwmGa1rfa2tao1_500.gif

First Day 2 Vote Count

Daddy Deville (1) - Ekkologix
Ekkologix (7) - Jeff Valley Driver, Doddsy, Daddy Deville, Sister Abigail, August, PHEN0M, CraigPelton
Judge Barry (1) - Tweet
T-Pein™ (1) - Judge Barry
Blaine (1) - Honey-Blazed

With 20 players remaining in the game, it takes 11 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 2 will end on Thursday at 8:19 PM ET.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lets do this @everyone

someome compile me a single post with all points against me

and i will compile a single post defending everything

if you guys dont like that, yeet away. i cant blame u

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
i actually dont like August parking his vote on me and refusing to iso me either. feels very forced

he said he showed his role to SA and i could think of two possible ways this could happen in this game size so im just gna see if SA vouches for august or not

i dont think this has bastard mechanics so if SA can clear august we could work with that

August confirmed as much hours ago in reply. It was brought up again later on where the reaction was basically ignoring the post but acknowledging it. Suggests to me one possible combination as it would be lunacy to outlie this tact as any other alignment than town.

If there is cult this game it will be reallllyyyy hard game and i think town is super fked unless we nail cult leader tomorow

:pogba

Cult spec?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
vote ekko

the amount of speculation about the mafia kill feels sus. He was also trying to bait out a potential vig or info role and then I think later realized how bad he looked with people voting him and made a point of telling the vig not to reveal themselves lol. Seems like a very shaky boy in general to me right now
honestly, no its not rly sus to speculate over a night kill. there is rly no goal behind it and u can just ignore all my speculations anyway if u dont like them

im not rly telling anyone to come out. i dont think i told a vig to come out at all unless we can out scum by them

i feel like in a world where a vig says they kill doddsy, then a town roleblocker comes and says they roleblocked player xxx that is very worth for us since we can get a mafia lynch today.

dont u agree? claiming is ONLY worth if we can get a mafia lynched, else no

hence why i speculated that doddsy was simply a mafia kill and not a vig kill and i dont rly see whats inherently scummy about it so pls elaborate more

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
August confirmed as much hours ago in reply. It was brought up again later on where the reaction was basically ignoring the post but acknowledging it. Suggests to me one possible combination as it would be lunacy to outlie this tact as any other alignment than town.

Cult spec?
first post talks about ppl changing alignments so it got me a bit wary of cult in game

Reactions: Lethal

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Cult spec?

I was just about to say.

We don't do cults here. They're fucking awful and a pain in the ass to balance.

• Haha
Reactions: Ekkologix

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This is in fact a true statement, but let’s say that you saw you had nothing to work with, to get the people to turn on me and hang me up. You knew at that point, you had to back off so not to look scummy. I mean, it seems like a good play, you see you’re getting nowhere so it’s probably not the best idea to push it.

:WOW

I'm liking your cut. Enter town lean.

anyway just keep discussing and hammer it by EoD if you are confident enough

we will soon be able to tell who are town from who r scum in my wagon

i wanna say i believe in town this game, even tho im a bit disappointed

You know if you'd just entertain the class and claim, we can make a judgement and then shift to another cause if we feel it necessary, right? Like, you're professing being town and an asset, yet willing to eat the lynch? How does this help our cause? We need every single town member we can get.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
going forward @Honey-Blazed I also dont want anymore excuses on not using that role. I suggest you use it to clear inactives. i can provide you a list at night of candidates that would be good. giving you fair warning if you dont use tn were going to have a big problem. Love you though.
i mean ur basically telling him same thing i told him so how is that different lol

really smh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
How do I know I can trust you? Now I know you wouldn’t give me a list of just mafia, because that would indeed be a bad choice, but you could be mafia, and could push me more towards another. Yeah, you give up one of your own, by having a mafia member exposed, but you get rid of me at the same time, and you can’t say that’s a bad strategy. Because of you’re town, you’re willing to risk my life to get someone else. So I feel it works the same way. I’m leaning towards using it tonight, but I got to be sure I can trust you.
use it whenever u feel like using it, the sooner the better

just drop a hint before hand

if u wanna hide behind me go for it.

lynch someone else and come hide behind me, you will learn i am town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
at the very least u force mafia to kill me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Claim or die. slamming the threads with multiple posts over and over just clog the thread up and make it harder to read at this point.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah anytime you'd like to claim, that would be nice and appreciated

1. Blaze adds you to his hider pool
2. We can entertain looking at another target for today :shrug:

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@Tweet why exactly did u leave my wagon this easily? seems like u have tmi on my alignment. you started it but then realized it grew fast and wanted to get out of it so it is not traced back to you as easily.

@Chris why r u hesitant to vote me? what are u waiting for exactly? you know im flipping town so wanna take it slowly?

@Daddy Deville you will be questioned after my flip and i would honestly like u to be questioned even before it, but my playstyle is very different from the norm of this forum so i'll let them handle their business after im gone im their own way. regardless ur turn is coming

@PHEN0M you should probably atleast iso me and tell me your original thoughts on me instead of sheep jeff's vote. idk if ur town or scum but ur vote is awful

“You should read my 300 posts”

30B89864-149C-4AF1-9EF2-CA7D088A2F07.gif