Supplemental Draft Info

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
Aight yo check it out real quick for reals. Aight so da draft they had Monday shulda went like dis. Shad, JTG, Kofi, Abraham Washinton, Alicia Fox, Ezikiele Jackson, MArk Henry, The Truth, John Ceena, Layla, MVP an Teddy Long shulda been drafted to tha NXT. Den since Smackdown is goin to tha SCIFI channel NXT can be switched to the BET channel. Feels me? What yall think?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^I think if you learned to type properly I might be able to stomach reading your post in full.

Let me guess, you're meant to be 'street', right?

I actually like the idea of MVP/Drew but I think Christian/Drew would be much better in terms of attempting to add some credibility to the IC title, something it hasn't had in quite some time imo.

IC belt was perfectly credible (in fact pretty damn hot!) last summer with Rey, Y2J, JoMo & Ziggles in the mix. They shat all over it when they had Drew pick it up at the same PPV where the WHC match was re-started by Teddy Long for exactly the same thing that led to Drew's win (deliberate ref bump iirc).

kingovkings

Reaction score
Maybe they should try adding credibility to the WORLD heavyweight title first.

THIS ^

I want Christian in a feud with Swagger for the Title. This could be a decent chance for Christain to get the title.

They have history so it's not like they cant get a good feud going without having to pull a lame arsed stroy line out there arse.

Plus Christian more than deserves his shot at Main Eventing SD and holding the strap.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I think moving Rhodes was smart. He can make for great feuds on SD, maybe join SeS if the WWE wants to try that road...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
As much as I would love to see Christian as World Champion I would much rather have Swagger hold onto the strap for awhile. I think that a Christian/Swagger feud, with Swagger as a strong WHC could do much more for Christian's main evemt future then beating Swagger, who is still a glorified mid-carder.