Supplemental Draft Info

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
WWE.com

After the chaos of random draft picks on Raw Monday night, the 8th WWE Draft will conclude Wednesday, April 28 at Noon ET, with the 2010 WWE Supplemental Draft, held exclusively on WWE.com and WWEUniverse.com.

Beginning at Noon ET, supplemental draft picks by Raw and SmackDown will be announced. The Supplemental Draft will be hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Howard Finkel and former Women's and Divas Champion, Melina.

Join the WWEUniverse.com Live Chat room during the Supplemental Draft to be the first to know if your favorite Superstar or Diva is switching brands, and to interact with fellow WWE Universe members from around the world. (Click here to set up an e-mail reminder)

The Supplemental Draft ends a period of three Live Chats in four days for WWEUniverse.com.

Sunday night at 6:30 PM ET, WWEUniverse.com hosts the Extreme Rules Live Chat, presented by KFC, with live coverage and results from Baltimore, Md.

Monday night at 7 PM ET, WWEUniverse.com will be live in Richmond, Va. for the 2010 WWE Draft Live Chat, presented by The National Guard, with live coverage of the annual Draft.

Raw and SD barely have that many stars on their rosters to begin with. It was much easier working with 3 brands. I am curious as to see just how many picks they have.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Everyone from ECW is on a show. They just aren't being put on TV

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I wonder if any main eventers will be included in this. I find it hard to believe Raw is going to get away with a roster as stacked as the one they have now.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The supplemental draft is tomorrow.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think RAW's stacked mid card might even out in the supplemental. Hopefully Edge/Orton, Jericho/Morrison (?) will stay in the upper mid card range.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
The Main Event was stacked over on Raw on purpose because in a few months when Smackdown moves to Syfi, they know they will lose a good chunk of there audience on Friday nights. So why waste good main eventers on the b show which is going to be a c show soon?

seX-Power

Reaction score
It would make sense to put some bigger stars on Smackdown to maintain interest with the network switch.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think SD will be the show that will carve the new generation main eventers.

Reaction score
Kevin Nash drafted to Smackdown, while Great Khali drafted to TNA to help the x division

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Khali on Raw. Aside from Jericho to Raw, this draft has been amazing. All the worthless superstars are on Raw. No real to watch it anymore. YAY

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes to SD
Natalya to RAW
Chris Masters to SD
Ezekiel Jackson to RAW
Goldust to RAW
Hornswoggle to SD (I fucking called that shit)
Rosa Mendes (yes she's still employed) drafted to SD
Hart Dynasty to RAW (of course)
MVP to SD (YAY now I might actually start caring for him again)