Supplemental Draft Info

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think that Smackdown will be just fine honestly. 5 Main eventers is perfectly fine, especially with Swagger a first time World Champion. It isn't like he has feuded with all the big names on Smackdown. I expect the main event scene on Smackdown to consist of Swagger, Show, Rey, Punk, and potentially Christian throughout the summer until The Undertaker makes his triumphant return at Summer Slam (I am guessing)

I feel bad for the poor sucka that'll be champ when Taker returns. Remember when he returned last year when Punk was champ?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Like Noumenon said earlier, he's going to have to start putting over some talent now. He can't be squashing these guys every single week who are trying to prove they are future main eventers. Ideally, Taker will hang up the boots sometime soon.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Honestly I am kind of curious to see how a Cody/Taker feud would work. Personally I think it could do wonders for Cody, as long as it doesn't end up like the Taker/Drew match awhile back on Smackdown.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Drew sucks and diserves to be jobbed out. So yeah, I had no problem with that. As far as Cody goes, I wouldn't want him to feud with Cody right now. Cody has to be built up again. With him being made to look like the bitch in Legacy, and now not being seen in what a month, him going against Taker now has "I'm going to job" written all over it.

LKP

Reaction score
You would rather Cody than Drew McIntyre? Are you insane? Only thing Cody has going for him is his name and his pathetic trunks.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I find Cody alot more entertaining, better in the ring, better on the mic, over-all better than Drew. I find alot of people better than Drew for that matter.

LKP

Reaction score
What? Really? Are you pulling my leg here? Drew is designed to be slow methodical and somewhat boring. It appeals to his heel character. His music also rocks so does his finisher, plus he taking out matt hardy which is awesome to.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^you're arguement holds no credibility. How is a character supposed to be boring.

LKP

Reaction score
Wow im shocked here. I mean i think the guy has potential and i do think he will become wwe champion way before the likes of MVP, Kofi, Cody, Ted and Ziggler.
Miz masta what i meant was being boring like drew 9 times out 10 is a heel character. He plays the methodical heel. Slow and boring suits a heel imo just cause he like this now it does make him like this for the rest of his time in the WWE.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Ted might be WWE Champ before Drew. It's like Vince abandoned him with the "chosen one" gimmick

LKP

Reaction score
He still gets referred to as it. But i was hoping for him to have a some what decent feud over the IC by now. I guess not.... Hell throw MVP in there with Drew.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I actually like the idea of MVP/Drew but I think Christian/Drew would be much better in terms of attempting to add some credibility to the IC title, something it hasn't had in quite some time imo.

...god...

Reaction score
Maybe they should try adding credibility to the WORLD heavyweight title first.