Supplemental Draft Info

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
remember the representative for "The Network" SD's No. 1 Pain in the ass from 2005 to 2006

Wordlife

Reaction score
All I can remember is him working with JBL and Teddy Long, just another pointless jobber, who didn't even wrestle.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
He's an MMA fighter now (you're neck of the woods). He was supposed start wrestling into a feud with The Miz but he was released.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
On April 20, 2006, Mailhot abruptly flew himself home from a WWE tour in Italy and gave his notice to WWE officials, citing harassment from Chris Benoit, John "Bradshaw" Layfield and his "Wrestler's Court" as the reason for his resignation.

LMAO

seX-Power

Reaction score
He's already as over as the lower-tier main eventers.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The best thing about SD getting raped is that they can build up new guys. Swagger, Christian, Kingston are 3 that can make that leap. If Drew gets pushed before any of them, I'm not watching SD anymore... again.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think that Smackdown will be just fine honestly. 5 Main eventers is perfectly fine, especially with Swagger a first time World Champion. It isn't like he has feuded with all the big names on Smackdown. I expect the main event scene on Smackdown to consist of Swagger, Show, Rey, Punk, and potentially Christian throughout the summer until The Undertaker makes his triumphant return at Summer Slam (I am guessing)

LKP

Reaction score
I think some how Orton will be on smackdown soon. It may not be permanent but i can see another Orton vs Swagger match for the title.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I would prefer if he kept out of the title hunt for awhile tbh. I love Orton and everything but I think it would better to give him a few non-title feuds as a face before being thrust into the title picture. Orton as a champion for the most part has been kind of meh. But I did really like his last run with the WWE title.