Superstars that i don't like.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
TheNova said:
The only 2 I agree with are Khali and Evan.

Ziggler better than The Miz and Jericho? Don't make me laugh, please.

U can keep on laughing as much as u like, that wouldnt change anything.

I totally agree with the op.

Great Khali is a huge fail, such a shame really, he had the figure and the gimmick to be a LEGEND.

Evan bourn, promising start, failed to live up to it.

Ziggler, i was beginning to hate because of his boring "im perfection" gimmick, but hes probably one of the best in ring wrestlers atm, hes matches r really impressive. He just needs to get better with mic.

Jericho used to be a legend, but this jericho is just a shadow of the RAW is Jericho Jericho. The one in the attitude era was a totally different jericho, not this obnoxious fail. His rivalry with orton was a total fail, it was such a fail that the rivalry barely lasted a month and then wwe had to turn him heel. And now his "end of the world" return gimmick failed too.

The Miz. What can i say about this guy. Boring. Arrogant. Repitative. Slow. Idiot. Limited In Ring Skills. I can just go on and on. I jst basically fall asleep when hes wrestling. He doesnt know when to change the tempo in a match. He doesnt know how to be entertaining with a mic. Hes just a total failure. I cant see him ass anymore than just a average midcard wrestler in the future. The only other overlyhyped wrestler whos as awful as him is prob Alberto Del Rio. Just a cheap rip off of Tito Santana and JBL and the guy is like John Cena, doesnt have more than 4 - 5 in ring moves.

Daniel Bryan - Dunno yet. He has been boring so far, but lately his matches against the big show and mark henry are entertaining me. Atleast hes a different type of heel. Atleast he can be a heel without cursing the crowd or using the "im the perfection, im the next big thing" gimmick.

brendo89

Jobber
Reaction score
I never bought the Miz as a main eventer, usually if see him I will just turn over. I already know what he is going to say.
The Great Kalih should be just o=put out of his misery.
Evan Bourne is a real shame but he was never going to be a top, top guy in WWE. We all know that Vince and now Triple H have a certain idea of what a WWE superstar should look like and Bourne did not fit the mould at all. Hopefuly he can get himself right and move somewhere where they appreciate the sport of pro wrestling.
I think that Daniel Bryan needs to at least make it to WM with the belt. If they took the belt off him at EC it would kill all the heat he has built and they owe it for how he was bumped for Snooki at last years event. He could face Sheamus there and both could maybe work a programe after WM as a continuation.
I will reserve my judgement on Jericho until I see the match vs Punk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
Jericho used to be a legend, but this jericho is just a shadow of the RAW is Jericho Jericho. The one in the attitude era was a totally different jericho, not this obnoxious fail. His rivalry with orton was a total fail, it was such a fail that the rivalry barely lasted a month and then wwe had to turn him heel. And now his "end of the world" return gimmick failed too.

The Miz. What can i say about this guy. Boring. Arrogant. Repitative. Slow. Idiot. Limited In Ring Skills. I can just go on and on. I jst basically fall asleep when hes wrestling. He doesnt know when to change the tempo in a match. He doesnt know how to be entertaining with a mic. Hes just a total failure. I cant see him ass anymore than just a average midcard wrestler in the future. The only other overlyhyped wrestler whos as awful as him is prob Alberto Del Rio. Just a cheap rip off of Tito Santana and JBL and the guy is like John Cena, doesnt have more than 4 - 5 in ring moves.

1) Nothing to say on the Jericho comment, it's way too ignorant. People complain about story-lines not progressing and being thought of over-time instead of on the night, yet complain when nothing happens straight away. Ugh, hypocrisy.

2) "He doesnt know how to be entertaining with a mic" Okay. Of course. Also, you see him as a midcard future wrestler? Shame, Vince see's him as a permanent main-event superstar. RAW is going to suck for you bud.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jericho intentionally changes his character.

Understand... the guy refused to return without evolving somewhat

Is he the old Jericho?? Of course not, that's the point

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1) Nothing to say on the Jericho comment, it's way too ignorant. People complain about story-lines not progressing and being thought of over-time instead of on the night, yet complain when nothing happens straight away. Ugh, hypocrisy.

2) "He doesnt know how to be entertaining with a mic" Okay. Of course. Also, you see him as a midcard future wrestler? Shame, Vince see's him as a permanent main-event superstar. RAW is going to suck for you bud.

1) Hypocrisy? U dont even know what u r talking about do u? In what way do u expect the end of the world gimmick to go further? The thing that will happen is that he will turn on Punk for claiming to be the best in the world, and then call the fans hypocrites for them cheering him when he returned and now booing him. The whole gimmick is a total failure, and the storyline already ended when jericho got eliminated from RR. Either he should have won it, or he should have eliminated himself without fighting, that way the storyline would have survived.

2)Do u have any sources to proove Vince sees him as a permanent main event superstar? The last time i checked he was busy getting his ass kicked by Tripple H and the other Board of directors.
If, by some miracle, he does become a main evneter though, hes gonna get worse reception than Cena is getting.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay I get it that you old guys that have watched WWE ever since AE loved it so much but the main thing is that was the damn past. People need to stop comparing EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL to the AE. It's so annoying these days.

JeebaK said:
1) Hypocrisy? U dont even know what u r talking about do u? In what way do u expect the end of the world gimmick to go further? The thing that will happen is that he will turn on Punk for claiming to be the best in the world, and then call the fans hypocrites for them cheering him when he returned and now booing him. The whole gimmick is a total failure, and the storyline already ended when jericho got eliminated from RR. Either he should have won it, or he should have eliminated himself without fighting, that way the storyline would have survived.

2)Do u have any sources to proove Vince sees him as a permanent main event superstar? The last time i checked he was busy getting his ass kicked by Tripple H and the other Board of directors.
If, by some miracle, he does become a main evneter though, hes gonna get worse reception than Cena is getting.

Are you joking? Just because Cena gets boos does not mean he is unsuccessful.

This guy is the real money maker of the WWE and has been ever since 2003.
As far as I know, the reception of Cena is alright because he has a strong following yet people boo him but not like he's a heel so thats successful.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:

Lmao we're like 3 weeks in and it's ruined already right? No "she" debut yet which could change everything. Still major potential, whether WWE utilizes it is another matter. The end of the world gimmick can go as far as it wants too, it's not limited at all.

I agree, the RR was bad booking.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
TheNova said:
The only 2 I agree with are Khali and Evan.

Ziggler better than The Miz and Jericho? Don't make me laugh, please.

Let me clarify that Dolph Ziggler is undeniably, unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt better than the Miz and that is 100% fact

just my opinion of course :troll:

Reactions: JC4Life37

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Let me clarify that Dolph Ziggler is undeniably, unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt better than the Miz and that is 100% fact

just my opinion of course :troll:

Even though you're trolling me I lol'd lmao

:sad:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
b29215818cc2cdbf377a03ee407ced0a.gif

Dolph da best

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Okay I get it that you old guys that have watched WWE ever since AE loved it so much but the main thing is that was the damn past. People need to stop comparing EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL to the AE. It's so annoying these days.

Are you joking? Just because Cena gets boos does not mean he is unsuccessful.

This guy is the real money maker of the WWE and has been ever since 2003.
As far as I know, the reception of Cena is alright because he has a strong following yet people boo him but not like he's a heel so thats successful.

FIrst of all im not old, im 20, u dont need to be old to understand the PG era is a disgrace to the WWE that had Attitude era in the 1999s.

When a face gets booed, that does not only mean hes unsuccesfull, that also means how unsuccesful WWE has been to ever let his character be that way.

Crayo said:
Lmao we're like 3 weeks in and it's ruined already right? No "she" debut yet which could change everything. Still major potential, whether WWE utilizes it is another matter. The end of the world gimmick can go as far as it wants too, it's not limited at all.

I agree, the RR was bad booking.

We are 3 weeks in? Seems like u lost count of days sitting in ur dad's basement wanking over Jericho and miz.

First 3 weeks he trolled us. Next week we got to see him at PPV. After the PPV there has been 2 more shows of RAW and Smackdown each, which means 2 more weeks.
Hence 6 weeks in total. 7 if u count today's show.

The "She" would NOT debut. And u WILL be dissapoint, this is gonna turn out to be just another Punk vs Jericho rivalry, nothing special.

And i like how u completely ignored my post of how Jericho's return debut against Orton was a total failure, 1 PPV match, jericho looses, they turn jericho heel. Pretty nice for a hyped up return about how jericho will save the world from orton isnt it?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
JeebaK said:
FIrst of all im not old, im 20, u dont need to be old to understand the PG era is a disgrace to the WWE that had Attitude era in the 1999s.

When a face gets booed, that does not only mean hes unsuccesfull, that also means how unsuccesful WWE has been to ever let his character be that way.

We are 3 weeks in? Seems like u lost count of days sitting in ur dad's basement wanking over Jericho and miz.

First 3 weeks he trolled us. Next week we got to see him at PPV. After the PPV there has been 2 more shows of RAW and Smackdown each, which means 2 more weeks.

The "She" would NOT debut. And u WILL be dissapoint, this is gonna turn out to be just another Punk vs Jericho rivalry, nothing special.

And i like how u completely ignored my post of how Jericho's return debut against Orton was a total failure, 1 PPV match, jericho looses, they turn jericho heel. Pretty nice for a hyped up return about how jericho will save the world from orton isnt it?

I've got to agree with you on the "she" as it will probably never had been a factor or it was probably representing CM Punk all along like people predicted.

Or else you shouldn't dwell on the past and sometimes you need to lay back and enjoy the show. Don't analyze too much, just a bit. Like Jericho says, "Stop whining"

JeebaK said:

xdvwao.gif