Superstars that i don't like.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yes it may only have been weed but you have to remember that the WWE has a huge audience of children! So I still get why the WWE suspend him to protect there image!

I do like Evan Bourne though just thought I'd point the above out!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Yes it may only have been weed but you have to remember that the WWE has a huge audience of children! So I still get why the WWE suspend him to protect there image!

Shouldn't they ban people for alcohol consumption then? Or smoking cigarettes? Plus how many kids are even aware why he was off TV?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Shouldn't they ban people for alcohol consumption then? Or smoking cigarettes? Plus how many kids are even aware why he was off TV?

True I suppose but in the eyes of the government and many people they're legal which makes all the difference despite the fact they both probably kill alot more people a year than weed or certain other drugs!

I'm just pointing it out from how I imagine the WWE see it!

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I'd put Ziggler in there but i'm starting to like him, he's atleast much better than those in the list and is the best seller in the WWE.

The only 2 I agree with are Khali and Evan.

Ziggler better than The Miz and Jericho? Don't make me laugh, please.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jericho I could agree on but The Miz needs to brush on his in-ring skills I mean no one barely liked watching The Miz/Cena as the main event.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Jericho I could agree on but The Miz needs to brush on his in-ring skills I mean no one barely liked watching The Miz/Cena as the main event.

He has improved a good amount over the past year imo. He's no Danielson but he's good enough with the WWE's kick / punch style.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:

That wasn't my point, I was just saying he wasn't a drug attic for smoking weed lol.

Of course it's wrong.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
That wasn't my point, I was just saying he wasn't a drug attic for smoking weed lol.

Of course it's wrong.

@[Leojaay] fair enough mate! I was just hitting on why they would have suspended him despite it being in the probs majority of people's minds nowadays a fairly normal thing!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
He has improved a good amount over the past year imo. He's no Danielson but he's good enough with the WWE's kick / punch style.

Yeah but he just needs to bring something a little bit new or flashy, something that he could do in the ring to captivate others. Like Cody Rhodes with his awesome ability to do moves like the Beautiful Disaster and a moonsault from the turnbuckle. I know Miz is the brawler type but he should add more aggressive moves to his moveset

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah but he just needs to bring something a little bit new or flashy, something that he could do in the ring to captivate others. Like Cody Rhodes with his awesome ability to do moves like the Beautiful Disaster and a moonsault from the turnbuckle. I know Miz is the brawler type but he should add more aggressive moves to his moveset

He has a tiny move-set. Always baffles me why superstars wouldn't want to add more permanent moves to their set. Even a bad wrestler with lots of moves is better than an above average wrestler with hardly any.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
seabs said:

Arguably WWE's biggest draw consumed large amounts of alcohol on live TV

... then when he got busted for putting his hands on Debra, came out continued to drink not long afterward

Listen, I really don't care about these silly drugs... its the hard stuff that's cooked in Jeff Hardy's basement I don't like

Reactions: seabs

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
TheNova said:
The only 2 I agree with are Khali and Evan.

Ziggler better than The Miz and Jericho? Don't make me laugh, please.

Hahahahahahaha please laugh with me.

Miz and Jericho are balls, dolph is definitely a much better wrestler than both of them combined.

I T I S M Y O P I N I O N T H O U G H.

spikefist

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

-The Miz - Future TNA competitor, doesn't deserve to be in the WWE and should be moved to FCW.
-Daniel Bryan - I could express my hate to this guy in one million words but i wont, i just hate him.
-The Great Khali - Just a total fail, i don't even know why he's wrestling go to Bollywood.
-Jericho - Troll, Fail gimmick.
-Evan Bourne - Drug-addict fool.

Don't get butthurt if you see me rant about them.
I'd put Ziggler in there but i'm starting to like him, he's atleast much better than those in the list and is the best seller in the WWE.

I don't enjoy them too. Apart from jericho who's one of the attitude era legends, and this gives him lots of experience in wrestling (mic skills, segments, in-ring skills etc) and the great khali, who hasn't got special ring abilities, but is dominant ad powerful, the others are simply... i could i say... young.