Superstars that i don't like.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
FIrst of all im not old, im 20, u dont need to be old to understand the PG era is a disgrace to the WWE that had Attitude era in the 1999s. - So the AE only existed in 1999?

When a face gets booed, that does not only mean hes unsuccesfull, that also means how unsuccesful WWE has been to ever let his character be that way.

We are 3 weeks in? Seems like u lost count of days sitting in ur dad's basement wanking over Jericho and miz. - I was going to edit this then thought I'd leave it in to show how immature you are. Don't flame with comments like this we're a mature community.

First 3 weeks he trolled us. Next week we got to see him at PPV. After the PPV there has been 2 more shows of RAW and Smackdown each, which means 2 more weeks.
Hence 6 weeks in total. 7 if u count today's show. - A slight mis calculation in the dates that's all. Nothing to get worked up about.

The "She" would NOT debut. And u WILL be dissapoint, this is gonna turn out to be just another Punk vs Jericho rivalry, nothing special. - Punk vs Jericho is a special match as it's a clash of two great talents and how do you know she won't debut. Are you trying to convince us your Vince?

And i like how u completely ignored my post of how Jericho's return debut against Orton was a total failure, 1 PPV match, jericho looses, they turn jericho heel. Pretty nice for a hyped up return about how jericho will save the world from orton isnt it? - It's not a failure it's simply someone being selfless enough to put over talent.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
When I said 3 weeks I meant where his gimmick has properly been shown. he's started speaking, intentions are out etc. Story-line created. I know January 2nd wasn't 3 weeks ago.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Let me clarify that Dolph Ziggler is undeniably, unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt better than the Miz and that is 100% fact

just my opinion of course :troll:

+1

Did you guys read that? A 100% factual opinion. Sweet

I can now rest easy, I can turn my night light off and watch scary movies at night once more

Thank you Dolph, thank you for not being a tool, You deserved that +1

Reactions: Crayo

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Hell rio
Swagless
Shameful
Boreton
Fat Bloom
The ohnos
Yawnswoggle

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Wow this one was months ago? To be honest if you look at my list, I like exactly all of the superstars in it right now without Khali and Bourne.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I found it weird that your name was Bryan Danielson and you said you didn't like him, then I noticed this was from months ago too. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This thread was made by the old, faggy Ziggles. Somewhere along the line he woke up and smelled the coffee and became a pretty decent user.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Everyone becomes a fan of heels eventually in the IWC :p

IWC made Bryan popular. :dawg:

IWC Bryan Fans: YES YES YES YES YES
Casual Fan 1 : WHY ARE WE CHANTING YES?
Casual Fan 2: Because those guys are doing it, let's do it too and see if we can get a trend going.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
This thread was made by the old, faggy Ziggles. Somewhere along the line he woke up and smelled the coffee and became a pretty decent user.

Thank you sir.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
-Daniel Bryan - OMG I LIKE HIM NOW

First hate him, then having his name as username + ava&sig with him. :facepalm1:

How are Bourne and Khali a fail? Atleast they made it to WWE, having a good life, etc. They are people too, who do what they love, no problem with that. If you do, go write WWE and don't make a thread out of it..

So.. This thread is pretty much a fail.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
TheXtremeDiva said:
Still don't like The Miz lol!

Good example of how well and good he sells his heel character, right? :dawg:

TheXtremeDiva

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Good example of how well and good he sells his heel character, right? :dawg:

I never like him even when he was a face. And even if he go against someone hate i just can't stand him. :dawg: