Superstars that i don't like.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
TheXtremeDiva said:
I never like him even when he was a face. And even if he go against someone hate i just can't stand him. :dawg:

Okay I see your point..

But when was Miz a face? :dawg:

TheXtremeDiva

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Okay I see your point..

But when was Miz a face? :dawg:

Dont remember lol i guess he never been. but see the thing i like heels more then faces lol!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao, SmackDown host.. He was just Mike or The Blonde Guy. LOL :laugh:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
-Daniel Bryan - OMG I LIKE HIM NOW

First hate him, then having his name as username + ava&sig with him. :facepalm1:

How are Bourne and Khali a fail? Atleast they made it to WWE, having a good life, etc. They are people too, who do what they love, no problem with that. If you do, go write WWE and don't make a thread out of it..

So.. This thread is pretty much a fail.

I made this thread a few months ago. They made it to the WWE, look at them, are they even entertaining? Khali, like seriously, are you f*cking Blue? It's racist to say Khali is a good wrestler.

As I said, I made this months ago, why are you complaining about it now?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How is saying Khali is a good wrestler racist? it would be racist to say "Khali is just a dirty, curry smelling Indian." Saying he is a good wrestler would just be someone stating their opinion.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
How is saying Khali is a good wrestler racist? it would be racist to say "Khali is just a dirty, curry smelling Indian." Saying he is a good wrestler would just be someone stating their opinion.

That's how you read it, because when I wrote it, I actually meant that he's the worst wrestler in Professional Wrestling history.

Please write a few statements proving Khali is good on your next post, and on a side note, you didn't have to go all grammar here dear norseman.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bryan Danielson said:
That's how you read it, because when I wrote it, I actually meant that he's the worst wrestler in Professional Wrestling history.

Please write a few statements proving Khali is good on your next post, and on a side note, you didn't have to go all grammar here dear norseman.

Look. That was my first post in your thread. I was just wondering how you drew the conclusion that calling Khali a good wrestler would be considered racist. Since there is no connection between being a wrestler and ones race. I also never intended to put your grammar into question. chill the F out and don't take everyone questioning you and not sharing your opinion as some sort of personal assault. It won't get you anywhere doing that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose, people's opinions change really fast in the IWC. A couple of months ago I would have not cared one single bit if O'Neil and Darren Young were fired, but now I'd rage. You can become marks of people really fast. A couple years ago I was a massive Orton mark and didn't care at all about face Daniel Bryan.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jose, people's opinions change really fast in the IWC. A couple of months ago I would have not cared one single bit if O'Neil and Darren Young were fired, but now I'd rage. You can become marks of people really fast. A couple years ago I was a massive Orton mark and didn't care at all about face Daniel Bryan.

It's all so unfair! :upset:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
BOTCH CARA & MATT HARDY SHOULD GO TO HELL.

I've said my piece.

[size=x-large]MATT HARDON IS AN AWESOME WRESTLER STFU[/size]