Summerween Trivia Game!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You sir are correct!

August 17th Question: Although this Classical Music piece was not in the Classic Dracula film it is often associated with it. Name the classical music piece, and for a bonus point name the actual Classical Music piece used in Dracula. Also, I want both the name of the piece and composer.
Toccata & Fugue in D minor by Mister Bach. My friend once played it for a production, a lot more difficult than expected.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
August 18 Question: Name the real life camp where Friday the 13th was filmed at.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Damn...I second Kev's reaction.

I could look it up...but I'm not going to.

I have a friend who would know...but it is literally 12:01am
Monday morning here...and I'm not ringing him for Friday
the 13th trivia.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I know! I know!
The Friday the 13th Real Life camp is called No-Be-Bo-Sco. It's still an active Boy Scouts camp located in Hardwick, New Jersey.
I'd be afraid to visit a place that a Horror film was made. Don't really know if half these movies are based on Real Life scenarios.... *hides*

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Tis my game and so I ask the questions I want to ask. Also, if you love Horror movies and such then you would know a lot about them.

To be fair I'm not really a true fan of the horror genre.. I like watching the movies, but once I watch them they are forgotten.. there's only a handful of horror films I've watched multiple times.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The answer to the question is Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco located in Hardwick, New Jersey.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I know! I know!
The Friday the 13th Real Life camp is called No-Be-Bo-Sco. It's still an active Boy Scouts camp located in Hardwick, New Jersey.
I'd be afraid to visit a place that a Horror film was made. Don't really know if half these movies are based on Real Life scenarios.... *hides*
I do apologize good lady, but for some reason I overlooked your reply. Your answer is correct and impressive!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
August 19 Question: Besides Stingy Jack, what is the other famous Jack of Urban Legend status?

Status
Not open for further replies.