Summerween Trivia Game!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
August 19 Question: Besides Stingy Jack, what is the other famous Jack of Urban Legend status?

See... now this is part of comic book lore as well, allegedly. Spring Heeled Jack was supposedly where the idea for Batman came from.. Bob Kane never said yes or no on whether or not it's true.. but it's an interesting theory. The look, the attitude, the skill set, the motives. Glad you, unintentionally, threw a comic book question in there.

Thanks, Pumpkin King!

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
See... now this is part of comic book lore as well, allegedly. Spring Heeled Jack was supposedly where the idea for Batman came from.. Bob Kane has never said yes or no on whether or not it's true.. but it's an interesting theory. The look, the attitude, the skill set, the motives. Glad you, unintentionally, threw a comic book question in there.

Thanks, Pumpkin King!
damn, my dislike of Batman has cost me dearly. I'm supposed to be the head comic book nerd around here! XD

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Jack the Ripper?

:idk3:
Jack the Ripper was a real murderer dear friend.
See... now this is part of comic book lore as well, allegedly. Spring Heeled Jack was supposedly where the idea for Batman came from.. Bob Kane never said yes or no on whether or not it's true.. but it's an interesting theory. The look, the attitude, the skill set, the motives. Glad you, unintentionally, threw a comic book question in there.

Thanks, Pumpkin King!
You, good sir, are correct! Ole Springy Jack was the other famous Jack! Hailing from Jolly Ole England and terrorizing people as they thought he was the Devil himself. While, not a comic book question, I am glad you thought so as this was a test to see who knew Urban Legends, a subject I love to read about! You are welcome, good sir!
damn, my dislike of Batman has cost me dearly. I'm supposed to be the head comic book nerd around here! XD
You didn't have to know Comic lore for this question. Spring Heeled Jack is a old Victorian England Urban Legend.

• Wow

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You dislike Batman?

You are now dead to me.
Well...I guess I'm dead to you as well...

I think Batman is the most overrated fictional character
ever created. He's just James Bond crossed with a ninja
wearing bat themed pajamas.

BORING!

His "Rogues Gallery" is fun though...apart from the Joker...
who again is possibly the second most overrated fictional
character ever created.

Jack the Ripper was a real murderer dear friend.
So? He's still a legend...at least as far as stabbing
hookers goes.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You dislike Batman?

You are now dead to me.
Batman is ruined by his plot armour. I have no sense of danger for him because every situation is solved by something random happening and they make it out like Batman planned that the entire time. Plus DC pushes the guy down your throats so much. Did you know that the last console game from DC that didn't include Batman is Green Lantern from 2011? In the comics world we literally had a event where the justice league took on a evil justice league who were all Batmen from alternate universes. Even in the movies until Aquaman came out Batman was linked to every single DCEU movie because they have to force him in any way they can.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also to keep this place clean, I ask that you fi you are going to talk about off subject things such as Batman and whatever else, you do not do it here. Thank you.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also to keep this place clean, I ask that you fi you are going to talk about off subject things such as Batman and whatever else, you do not do it here. Thank you.
I mean Batman technically is Halloween related but ok.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I love reading about dif Folklore and Urban Legends. But the one you just mentioned, I never heard anything about it.
-
Have you heard about Rouges Hallow in Ohio, @Seto-san?

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I love reading about dif Folklore and Urban Legends. But the one you just mentioned, I never heard anything about it.
-
Have you heard about Rouges Hallow in Ohio, @Seto-san?
I have heard of it, but never quite looked into it, dear friend.

August 20 Question: What is the name of the short story that was the bases for the movie Candyman?

Status
Not open for further replies.