Summerween Trivia Game!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You sir are correct!

August 21 Question:What is the name of the Horror movie that starred Leonardo DiCaprio in his film debut?

haha.. I just bought the Critters collection less than a week ago and been watching them on my days off... and I just finished Critters 3 on Monday and lo and behold you ask this question lol... Anyway, Critters 3 is the answer.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You sir are correct!

August 21 Question:What is the name of the Horror movie that starred Leonardo DiCaprio in his film debut?
A Low Budget Horror film Called Critter 3
[automerge]1566398662[/automerge]
haha.. I just bought the Critters collection less than a week ago and been watching them on my days off... and I just finished Critters 3 on Monday and lo and behold you ask this question lol... Anyway, Critters 3 is the answer.
Ha! I agree with you!
I was just thinking the same thing

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
August 22 Question: Who was the killer in the cult classic Sleepaway Camp?

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
August 23 Question: "Vanity, definitely my favorite sin." is a quote from what Supernatural Horror movie?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
August 24 Question: There will not be a question today, but everyone will get a free point!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Update! Here are the current point standings thus far: Brockamura has 3, Reag has 6, Grievous has 6, Nikki has 6, and Kevin has 9. Also, as a heads up the 31st question will not be a single question, but a series of multiple questions, so be prepared!

Status
Not open for further replies.