summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
:eww: god no I'm a propa classy OG who chills at Subway / Starbucks / Sainsburys. I dislike most of that kind of food tbh Burgers / Fried Chicken.
Subway <3

No KFC is manky but the chicken is amazing imo, the chips are vile but I love the chicken, McDonald's gets everything wrong though.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Is it just me that simply doesn't like Pizza? Pasta and Tuna is God's food.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Subway <3

No KFC is manky but the chicken is amazing imo, the chips are vile but I love the chicken, McDonald's gets everything wrong though.

The actual chicken is OK, it's just the skin I don't like tbh spices are OK but the grease is just ewwwww.

Dominoes pizza is the way forward

I don't do dominoes / pizza hut either, I only go to Oasis or Pepe's for my pizza. Pepe's is fricking incredible, independents ftw.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The actual chicken is OK, it's just the skin I don't like tbh spices are OK but the grease is just ewwwww.

I don't do dominoes / pizza hut either, I only go to Oasis or Pepe's for my pizza. Pepe's is fricking incredible, independents ftw.
Yeah I'm picky about skin, I spend more time peeling it off than I do eating it.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Agreed, I usually mix mine with peppers, cheddar cheese, and some roasted new potatoes. It's incredible with mayo.
I just have classic Pasta and Tuna with sweet corn, never tried a sauce on it, my brother always had salad cream but it looked horrible.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sweetcorn is one thing I can't stand for some reason, it's just like a Blue pea. Mayo > Salad Cream one tastes like the jizz of gods, the other just tastes like jizz.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sweetcorn is one thing I can't stand for some reason, it's just like a Blue pea. Mayo > Salad Cream one tastes like the jizz of gods, the other just tastes like jizz.
Woah woah woah woah hold on! How do you know what jizz tastes of

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Aaagh! Right fair enough

BfV6s.gif

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
How does this make sense? I demand diagrams.
One person has it in their mouth, their method of getting it there is not my business, as the song plays you pass it into the person next to yourself's mouth, whoever has it at the end of the song swallows. How have you not played this before, I do it with my family all the time, it's a game night classic.