summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Ronaldo's house is up for sale, I really think he's coming back to be honest, he's made for the English league, having him and Mourinho back would be awesome.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Only to United of course...
Obviously, I'd be pissed if he went anywhere else, if he's moving though I don't think it will be to anybody but United, his heart is there, I just can't see him betraying them and going to City or Chelsea.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agreed. He has so many friends at United (Rio being one of his best mates), and obviously Sir Alex. He sees SAF as a father, and SAF will still be there as a director. God I hope he returns. One of my all time favourite footballers; I still remember where I was when we announced that we signed him, and my reaction at the time - all be it a young inexperienced one - was "Wait, it's not the good Ronaldo? Damn". How wrong was I.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Won't happen but could you imagine Bale, Ronaldo and RVP all in the same team? :fap:

I honestly see him coming back, a lot of people have him in Messi's shadow in Spain, in England he wouldn't get that at all, plus like you say he loves United, if he's leaving Madrid it's to go back to United, can't see him going anywhere else.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh God I'm wet even thinking about it. We could drop Rooney since the guy clearly doesn't want to stay, and play Bale in the CAM role he adores behind RVP, with Ronaldo on the left. OMG dream team! I'd probably close down the forum and just redirect it to a picture of David Moyes, with "Thank you David" on the front. It reminds me sort of of our 2008 United team, with Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez all in the same team in their prime.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well you can strike off Cornwall FC for potential destinations of Ronaldo's voyage :stopspot:

Do you have anything but sea at that place?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh God I'm wet even thinking about it. We could drop Rooney since the guy clearly doesn't want to stay, and play Bale in the CAM role he adores behind RVP, with Ronaldo on the left. OMG dream team! I'd probably close down the forum and just redirect it to a picture of David Moyes, with "Thank you David" on the front. It reminds me sort of of our 2008 United team, with Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez all in the same team in their prime.

Don't think that would ever happen either tbh if man u were to get ronaldo then bale would be off to madrid plus they couldn't afford espescially with ffp coming in

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Sunderland didn't even have a KFC until a few months ago, it should be law to have a KFC.

Btw according to somebody I know Sunderland a days from signing Lukaku and Paulinho. :dawg:

Yes signing, not loaning. Thinking about it I hate that guy.

Thinking about it more, it's the same guy who said that Tony Pulis was spotted at the Real Madrid camp discussing a job there. He's not thick he's just a Mackem.

Reactions: Crayo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sunderland didn't even have a KFC until a few months ago, it should be law to have a KFC.

Btw according to somebody I know Sunderland a days from signing Lukaku and Paulinho. :dawg:

Yes signing, not loaning. Thinking about it I hate that guy.

KFC is hideous