summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Don't randomly put me in with Rod. Who have I said is going to Man Utd who isn't actually rumoured to come?

Shhhhh little baby don't say a word daddies gonna buy you a mocking bird.

I threw you in to include all the major people in this thread, put the lube down and step away from the pistol

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
It seems Real Madrid might be taking the idea of signing Thiago Acántara seriously. According to what Catalan Radio station RAC1 assures, 'Los Vikingos' and the Barça player have already started conversations about the starlet's future with the Madrilenian club.

According to the radio station, Mazinho, the midfielder's father, has already given his go-ahead for an intermediary to start negotiations with 'Los Blancos'.

Thiago Alcántara has a fairly low rescission clause of €18 million, and therefore quite a few of Europe's bigger clubs have taken an interest in the young Barça player.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Manchester City is all out for Jesús Navas. According to Spanish radio station 'Cope', Begiristain and Ferrán Soriano held a meeting this Thursday in Seville with Sevilla sports director, Monchi.

For now there is quite an abyss between what the two camps are looking for. Sevilla is asking for €30 million for the midfielder, while the English have only gone over to Spain with €24 million in their pockets.

Pellegrini, as City's new manager, wants to have Navas as a part of his new project, and it seems that the player is also eager to make a go of it in the Premier League.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I heard Liverpool might use 19 million of the money they get from potentially selling Suarez to buy Mario Gomez.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Some idiot on Facebook (a reliable source as I'm sure you can imagine) says were signing St Ledger :stopspot: