summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The FFP system favours the really big teams, which is ironic lol. United, Real, and Barcelona specifically often generate over a £100m pure profit every single year. That's free money to spend.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
anybody else heard of talks between Barcelona and David Luiz ?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Disgusting right?
I know stuart pearce has done a great job with them whilst in charge mind i don't think we will ever win a world cup unless big changes are made the bpl is only as great as it is because of foreign players unlike germany and spain

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Heard of it. I'm actually a huge fan of David Luiz; would be a good acquisition for Barcelona in my opinion.

it will for sure be a great signing if this goes through but i doubt that Mou will let him go.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I know stuart pearce has done a great job with them whilst in charge mind i don't think we will ever win a world cup unless big changes are made the bpl is only as great as it is because of foreign players unlike germany and spain

Yeah I like Pearce and how U21 play. I much prefer watching U21 than the senior team, though this week the U21's were pretty poor against Italy.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah I like Pearce and how U21 play. I much prefer watching U21 than the senior team, though this week the U21's were pretty poor against Italy.
Id of liked him in charge of the senior team tbh England are awful to watch these days

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Great signing if Arsenal get Fellaini. Him next to Arteta and Wilshere would be a solid midfield.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
IMO Arteta doesn't do nearly enough defensively. He can anchor midfield and play the Carrick-like passes, but defensively, he has nothing on Carrick. I think as a CDM in modern football you not only need to pass forward with accuracy and set up attacks, you also need to be able to intercept the ball well by reading the game, and having a solid tackle. I see Arteta as a CM, and an ageing one, and not a CDM. They are left open when Wilshere goes forward.

Fellaini can play CDM, but he's very useful going forward. Arsenal badly need a Viera type player imo.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Reading just signed Wayne Bridge not that anyone cares...:silva:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
IMO Arteta doesn't do nearly enough defensively. He can anchor midfield and play the Carrick-like passes, but defensively, he has nothing on Carrick. I think as a CDM in modern football you not only need to pass forward with accuracy and set up attacks, you also need to be able to intercept the ball well by reading the game, and having a solid tackle. I see Arteta as a CM, and an ageing one, and not a CDM. They are left open when Wilshere goes forward.

Fellaini can play CDM, but he's very useful going forward. Arsenal badly need a Viera type player imo.

I wouldn't really consider Arteta's position a CDM, more like a CM. If they get Fellaini they can play more of an attacking 433 with Arteta and Wilshere going forward and coming back to dictate the midfield while Fellaini is in the back as a CDM. I think that'd be a good strategy.